Touch wood

jackflash22
jackflash22 Member Posts: 524 Member

touch wood, I've been on a new formula Vital1.5 for three days. Day one my swollen tummy went down by half and no gas or pain. Same day two and more energy. Day three I felt so good went for a short walk. I'm hoping to continue this way. It's early days but I think at last ive been given a formula that agrees with me. I've always thought it was the ensure formulas that was causing so much agro. This formula I believe is quite new, it's made for folk with digestion problems and how she explained it was it's half digested. It's an abbotts product. I just now need to get back to five a day. I'm down to 9st which is underweight for my height and age

Comments

• Sailor123
    Sailor123 Member Posts: 97
    I am happy to hear that you

I am happy to hear that you are feeling better and your stomach is going down.

How nice that you were able to take a walk.  Keep it up.

Shirley

• wmc
    wmc Member Posts: 1,804
    Jackie that is great news.........

Hope this takes of your problem, you have been through so much. Prayers and good MOJO.

Bill

• Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Go Jackie go

Glad to hear you finally found something that is working and keeping the PEG from blowing gas out of the stoma. After 5 years of being 140 lbs I am starting to put on some weight, not sure why I am just hopping it continues and I can get up to 170 or 180 so I don’t blow away in the wind.

Hondo

• MrsBD
    MrsBD Member Posts: 615 Member
    Good news!

Good news! You've been through so much. I'm glad things are going right for you now.

• debbiejeanne
    debbiejeanne Member Posts: 3,102 Member
    jf, sweeeeeeeeet relief!  I'm

jf, sweeeeeeeeet relief!  I'm so very happy that you are feeling better and I pray it continues that way.  I hope you are able to continue to take small walks, sometimes that is all it takes to make on feel better.  Keep up the good work.

God bless you,

dj

• jackflash22
    jackflash22 Member Posts: 524 Member

jf, sweeeeeeeeet relief!  I'm

jf, sweeeeeeeeet relief!  I'm so very happy that you are feeling better and I pray it continues that way.  I hope you are able to continue to take small walks, sometimes that is all it takes to make on feel better.  Keep up the good work.

God bless you,

dj

Walks

I certainly do feel better if I can go for walks. I live a pretty village on the Thames. It's cold ,crisp and dry at present. The frost sparkles on the trees with the sunshine, the sky is cloudless and bright blue and the cold air prickles your nostrils but feels so clean. I love days like this, if you wrap up warm and walk briskly you don't feel the cold. What I hate is dull damp rainy days when your shut indoors in the gloom your mood drops to suit it. My favourite season is Spring, the daffodils, the tulips and all the spring flowers bring colour everywhere, the trees are starting to get their green leaves and everything smells fresh, plus the little spring lambs in the fields. I was born in the Spring maybe that's why I like it so much. What is the climate where you live. When I visit my sister in Florida people don't seem to walk where she is they take the car and get as close to the shops as possible. We go for long walks along her beach she lives in melbourne I think it's the space coast. my village people either walk to the shops or take the bus. A lot of people now shop in the smaller shop daily rather than bulk buying in supermarkets. must go............

• debbiejeanne
    debbiejeanne Member Posts: 3,102 Member

Walks

I certainly do feel better if I can go for walks. I live a pretty village on the Thames. It's cold ,crisp and dry at present. The frost sparkles on the trees with the sunshine, the sky is cloudless and bright blue and the cold air prickles your nostrils but feels so clean. I love days like this, if you wrap up warm and walk briskly you don't feel the cold. What I hate is dull damp rainy days when your shut indoors in the gloom your mood drops to suit it. My favourite season is Spring, the daffodils, the tulips and all the spring flowers bring colour everywhere, the trees are starting to get their green leaves and everything smells fresh, plus the little spring lambs in the fields. I was born in the Spring maybe that's why I like it so much. What is the climate where you live. When I visit my sister in Florida people don't seem to walk where she is they take the car and get as close to the shops as possible. We go for long walks along her beach she lives in melbourne I think it's the space coast. my village people either walk to the shops or take the bus. A lot of people now shop in the smaller shop daily rather than bulk buying in supermarkets. must go............

wow, jf, that sounds really

wow, jf, that sounds really beautiful.  yes, people here tend to do a lot more driving than walking.  but then, if we had the beauty you do, perhaps we too could appreciate the walk.

God bless you,

dj

• phrannie51
    phrannie51 Member Posts: 4,716

Walks

I can hear you

perking up!!  Wonderful!  I looked up the new drink you're getting.....thinking there might be someone else here who could possibly benefit from it.....at least give it a try.  I'm SO GLAD it's working for you!!

p

• Bunnymom
    Bunnymom Member Posts: 212 Member
    hello. I'm happy to hear you

hello. I'm happy to hear you are feeling better. I read your post and you paint a beautiful picture of where you live. Great place to have nice thoughts. I used a product call ENU. It is more of a natural supplement Using grass fed ingredients and is gluten free. It's not loaded with sugar as many of the others are. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. 

• CivilMatt
    CivilMatt Member Posts: 4,722 Member
    happy post

jf,

I am glad you are better and enjoying life more. It was a wonderful walk you took us on, I hope you have many more.

Matt

• donfoo
    donfoo Member Posts: 1,771 Member

Walks

bright skies and sunshine

Wonderful to hear your description and outlook on the world around you. So glad you are having a settled stomach. Finally! Happy for you, Don