phlabitis

Options

Well I ended up with phlabitis in my arms. One spot came from last chemo. The other one in other arm is from previous chemo. He said if I didn't have just one more Bendamustine and rituxen treatment he would insist on port. He prescribed antibiotics and heating pad. 

I'm ok with this its just a bit nerving.

~GG~

Comments

• Rocquie
    Rocquie Member Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    GG

I am sorry to hear you are having another infection--this time phlebitis. I had that once too. If you like hot baths. . .go for it. Luckily, you only have one more Bendamustine infusion. Hang in there!

(((Hugs)))

Rocquie

• givingrace
    givingrace Member Posts: 161
    Options
    Rocquie said:

GG

I am sorry to hear you are having another infection--this time phlebitis. I had that once too. If you like hot baths. . .go for it. Luckily, you only have one more Bendamustine infusion. Hang in there!

(((Hugs)))

Rocquie

It's good to know someone has

It's good to know someone has had it too. It's kinda freaky. I think I have a hot bath in my future! 

I'm standing strong. 

I hope antibiotics and heat does the trick.

~GG~

• givingrace
    givingrace Member Posts: 161
    Options
    Rocquie said:

GG

(((Hugs)))

Rocquie

So how long did you have

So how long did you have phlabitis? 

How long did it take for the swelling to go down? 

Did you do heating pad,ibuprofen and antibiotics? 

My swelling hasn't changed overnight but the little one doesn't hurt as bad. The bigger one hasn't changed at all in fact I think it hurts more than yesterday.