UPDATE: Suddenly not eligible for FMLA ??? - Terminated ten minutes after submitting Onco's return d

Options
2»

Comments

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    camul said:

Keep fighting it.

You have so much there. Giving out personal info to temps? Not filing your FMLA claim, canceling an ins. policy w/o your knowledge or consent... Dont let them wear you down. Keep us posted. I hope it ends in your favor along with a settlement or backpay for the time without a job. Don't know I would want to work there again with them, however, they cant get away with treating people like this, and once it is all over with, you can always decide if you want the job then. Are you covered with your medical thru your husband? I am hoping this is the case. I wish you the best. I learned just how terrible a company can be. I was very fortunate to have some really great supportive management here that had my back and was not afraid to go up against the directors in Idaho back in 2002, and now to back me in 2013 with the whole medicare, longterm disability mess when the new company that did the takeover was trying to tell me I didnt qualify for long-term benefits which I had paid extra on for 13 years. And that if I wanted to come back, that I was a liability now and to write me up if I did come back. Luckily it all just happened to get back to me, although I know I was not able to return I have seen this happen to so many and it just isnt right. FMLA is Federal and was put into place to protect us from this exact thing. Hugs, Carol

bonbon ...

Just checking in to see if there is an update -  yes, I see it.   Continued success for a speedy resolve.  

Hoping the stress is NOT getting to you.

Strength, Courage and HOPE for Cure.

Vicki Sam

• Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

bonbon ...

Just checking in to see if there is an update -  yes, I see it.   Continued success for a speedy resolve.  

Hoping the stress is NOT getting to you.

Strength, Courage and HOPE for Cure.

Vicki Sam

Good grief!

Your story continues to make my blood boil.  I sure hope you can get help for this.  And . . .  get the .b . .  fired!!

Suzanne

• disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options

Good grief!

Your story continues to make my blood boil.  I sure hope you can get help for this.  And . . .  get the .b . .  fired!!

Suzanne

checking back in ...to see if

checking back in ...to see if any updates...

Denise