itching ?

Hello all you lovely people....I have a question. I was diagnosed 2013, stage 4 with mets to the liver. Ive had a mastecctomy on left breast, chemo and radiation complete. Now herceptin and perjeta every 3 weeks. Lately I have been having a lot of itching, not real bad but just here and there all over my body. Anybody every experience this or have an information on this issue ? Thank you......Lisa 

Comments

• ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181
    Itching

It's been 5 yrs. since chemo and I still itch.like you said its here and their.

• GlowMore
    GlowMore Member Posts: 789 Member
    Have you?

Have you told your doctor about this?   I didn't have itching....just pain all over my body forever it seemed....and I took the extra strength tylenol gel caps for that.......my Onc said I was lucky to have perfect kidneys....  It sounds like perhaps a reaction to something or other......let us know how this goes, and hope it goes away.  Prayers for an answer.  Glo

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    GlowMore said:

Have you?

Have you told your doctor about this?   I didn't have itching....just pain all over my body forever it seemed....and I took the extra strength tylenol gel caps for that.......my Onc said I was lucky to have perfect kidneys....  It sounds like perhaps a reaction to something or other......let us know how this goes, and hope it goes away.  Prayers for an answer.  Glo

Thinking about you .... Prayers, and Positive thoughts

coming your way -   Quick relief I hope for you.

Vicki Sam