2»

Comments

• eihtak
    eihtak Member Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    TraceyUSA said:

Prayers to you

Katheryn,

I'm sorry to hear of your anxiety and pending biopsy.  It is hard to be positive when you hear those scarey words. 

I am currently awaiting results from some "abnormal cells" they removed yesterday during a high resolutinon anoscopy.  I know this pales in comparison to your situation and I mention it only to let you know that I understand a little of what you are going through.  I just had a pelvic & abdominal MRI a week ago and all was good.  In fact, my oncologist (who ordered it) said "two thumb up" when I saw him on Monday.  I feel great and figured I was just going to be safe than sorry yesterday and was shocked to say the least when they said they had done a biopsy (such a dreaded word).  I'm anxiously awaiting the lab results. 

Keep us posted on how things go.

You will be in my thoughts & prayers!

Sending positive energy your way,

Tracey

All my friends....

I just want to touch base and thank you all again for your thoughts, prayers, concern, advice and support.  I had my biopsy today and while it took quite long as they kept me there to monitor afterwards it wasn't bad at all. (I guess after all we've been through pain wise a pinch and a poke is really nothing) I am home and a little sore but finishing up a project for school which is good busy work.  The mass on my lung is 3.6 centimeters, so quite large, but still causing no problems breathing.  I will meet with my doctor by Friday at the latest to go over results but whatever it is, common sense tells me I can not leave a mass that size in me and do nothing!  Continued prayers for successful treatment whatever that is are much appreciated.

I will be peeking in here occasionally until I have more information but am trying to avoid too much concentration on this in this way as I am trying to keep a clear mind and spending much time on relaxation/meditation this week.

Thank you all again,

katheryn

• nicotianna
    nicotianna Member Posts: 209
    Options
    eihtak said:

All my friends....

I just want to touch base and thank you all again for your thoughts, prayers, concern, advice and support.  I had my biopsy today and while it took quite long as they kept me there to monitor afterwards it wasn't bad at all. (I guess after all we've been through pain wise a pinch and a poke is really nothing) I am home and a little sore but finishing up a project for school which is good busy work.  The mass on my lung is 3.6 centimeters, so quite large, but still causing no problems breathing.  I will meet with my doctor by Friday at the latest to go over results but whatever it is, common sense tells me I can not leave a mass that size in me and do nothing!  Continued prayers for successful treatment whatever that is are much appreciated.

I will be peeking in here occasionally until I have more information but am trying to avoid too much concentration on this in this way as I am trying to keep a clear mind and spending much time on relaxation/meditation this week.

Thank you all again,

katheryn

katheryn

Thanks for the update.  Sending good energy your way!

Nic