McMarty, how are you?

aisling8
aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member

I'm worried about you. Maybe I missed a post about your results. Hope you're doing okay. Let us know how you are.

xoxo

Victoria

Comments

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    yes, we are thinking about you ...

please let us know how you are doing, dear Sister in PINK ...

Vicki Sam

• VickiSam
    VickiSam said:

yes, we are thinking about you ...

please let us know how you are doing, dear Sister in PINK ...

Vicki Sam

bumping up ...

bumping up ....   Please check in when possible.

Vicki Sam

• 1surfermom
    1surfermom Member Posts: 396 Member
    Thinking of you.

McMarty,

I hope that you are super busy and unable to post. Let us know how you are doing if you get the chance. Love Surf

• New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294

Thinking of you.

McMarty,

I hope that you are super busy and unable to post. Let us know how you are doing if you get the chance. Love Surf

Marty sending positive thoughts

i hope you are ok and have had good advice at MD Anderson

• aisling8

Marty sending positive thoughts

i hope you are ok and have had good advice at MD Anderson

bumping up

just worried...

• McMarty
    McMarty Member Posts: 212 Member
    HI! I'm still here!

Thank you all for checking on me!  It has been a lot to take in and figure out.  I still don't have it quite yet!  I do have brain met now.  It makes it very hard to type, write, talk (which I am a big fan of) and some moilty issues.  For years it has been bone mets - just zap me back to normal and I get on with my life.  The brain seems not to act that way.  It is far more delicate i suspect.  They have finished my radiation and I am still not normal.  I am eager to get on with my life - the whole time thay are telling me its closing.  They say 4-6 months to a year maybe two.  Someone is going to have to get a grip on reality here.  I have a Dr appointment on Wed and maybe i can catch up then :)

Marty 

• New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    McMarty said:

HI! I'm still here!

Thank you all for checking on me!  It has been a lot to take in and figure out.  I still don't have it quite yet!  I do have brain met now.  It makes it very hard to type, write, talk (which I am a big fan of) and some moilty issues.  For years it has been bone mets - just zap me back to normal and I get on with my life.  The brain seems not to act that way.  It is far more delicate i suspect.  They have finished my radiation and I am still not normal.  I am eager to get on with my life - the whole time thay are telling me its closing.  They say 4-6 months to a year maybe two.  Someone is going to have to get a grip on reality here.  I have a Dr appointment on Wed and maybe i can catch up then :)

Marty 

Hi Marty

i am very sorry, it is a new ballgame for sure. Thare several new drugs are coming up this year. They are less toxic and very promising 

my heart goes out to you and your family please do not loose hope, every case and person is unique. please keep in touch if you can

hugs

New Flower

• lintx
    lintx Member Posts: 697
    McMarty said:

HI! I'm still here!

Marty 

Hi Marty

I can't seem to get the body of this note to submit.  Maybe this time!  I haven't been on here in forever but when I saw your news, I had to post.  We're both from the class of 2012!!  You know I've always loved your pic swimming w/dolphins on vacation!  I can feel your charming personality come through to us.  Olga is right about all the new meds.  Please know that you are in my prayers.  Hugs, Linda

• aisling8
    lintx said:

Hi Marty

I can't seem to get the body of this note to submit.  Maybe this time!  I haven't been on here in forever but when I saw your news, I had to post.  We're both from the class of 2012!!  You know I've always loved your pic swimming w/dolphins on vacation!  I can feel your charming personality come through to us.  Olga is right about all the new meds.  Please know that you are in my prayers.  Hugs, Linda

Oh, my

Marty,

Glad to hear from you, though not happy about your news. Wow. That's a lot to absorb. I hope things improve. I hope you hear encouraging things at your appointment.

In the meantime, you've got an entire discussion board sending you hope and energy and good thoughts.

xoxo

Victoria

• VickiSam
    aisling8 said:

Oh, my

Marty,

Glad to hear from you, though not happy about your news. Wow. That's a lot to absorb. I hope things improve. I hope you hear encouraging things at your appointment.

In the meantime, you've got an entire discussion board sending you hope and energy and good thoughts.

xoxo

Victoria

how are things going ...

we are here for you McMarty .

Vicki Sam

• McMarty
    McMarty Member Posts: 212 Member
    THANK YOU ALL!!

You sweet support and kind words mean the world to me! 

I feel stronger generally. 

I have my second round of the new chemo (Doxil) next week and a thousand things to do that I can only get to about 5 of!  FRUSTRATING but glad to get to the 5!

Ya'll do something that makes you smile everyday.

Marty

• blweber2
    blweber2 Member Posts: 16
    McMarty said:

THANK YOU ALL!!

You sweet support and kind words mean the world to me! 

I feel stronger generally. 

I have my second round of the new chemo (Doxil) next week and a thousand things to do that I can only get to about 5 of!  FRUSTRATING but glad to get to the 5!

Ya'll do something that makes you smile everyday.

Marty

Praying everyday for you.

Praying everyday for you. Hope they can get some type of new treatment that will help.