Beautiful flowers from Janice my ornament buddy

Options
ppurdin
ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member

Came home today and had note on my door saying to call flower shop they was trying to make a delivery.I called and they brought out the most gorgeous flowers from Janice.She had been sick in hospital and worried she couldn't get ornament in mail.I dint want her to worry about it.What a nice lady to do this.And said pkg. is on its way.And three of you pink sisters sent me a ornament.It is truly appriatted.People on this sight your amazing.And Janice Thank you again.Love and Prayers going your way.

Comments

  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    wow..
     
    VERY nice
     
     
    Denise

    wow..

     

    VERY nice

     

     

    Denise

  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options

    wow..
     
    VERY nice
     
     
    Denise

    wow..

     

    VERY nice

     

     

    Denise

    Wow Wow Wow

    Aren't we just an amazing group of pink sisters? 

    What a lovely surprise to come home to, Pat.

    Now, Janice, we just need you to start feeling better:)

    xoxo

    Victoria

  • ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    aisling8 said:

    Wow Wow Wow

    Aren't we just an amazing group of pink sisters? 

    What a lovely surprise to come home to, Pat.

    Now, Janice, we just need you to start feeling better:)

    xoxo

    Victoria

    Yes was a wonderful surprise.

    So very nice of Janice.yes I have always known this is a wonderful sight.Everyone is so wonderfully nice.

  • Flame825
    Flame825 Member Posts: 24
    Options
    aisling8 said:

    Wow Wow Wow

    Aren't we just an amazing group of pink sisters? 

    What a lovely surprise to come home to, Pat.

    Now, Janice, we just need you to start feeling better:)

    xoxo

    Victoria

    Port

    I too hope for better results.  I get my new port put in next week., I try to be so up beat but it's hard.   I am still so black and blue from them trying to manipulate it back into place and it moved a little but no draw.  But it received and got me screaming.  I am not a baby, but that was worse than having a baby.  He then numbed the site was able to manipulate yi harder.  Tried a couple different sized needled and got one in.  Input no output. ,tried to talk me into just leaving it as is for 2 weeks or I could go through this every time.  I was ready to through my hands in the air and give up.  But, after they said they would put in a new port I can continue.  I have no one to scream how I feel

    .at time I feel I am being babied.  I am 63 years old. ,what can I help yo do, I tell them and they don't come back!

    thanks for listening.   Sorry for rambling

     

  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options
    ppurdin said:

    Yes was a wonderful surprise.

    So very nice of Janice.yes I have always known this is a wonderful sight.Everyone is so wonderfully nice.

    Just glad you enjoyed all of your gifts.
    This is an amazing group. I am so sorry that your buddy was sick and in the hospital.
    Glad you are happy!
    Carol
  • ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Flame825 said:

    Port

    I too hope for better results.  I get my new port put in next week., I try to be so up beat but it's hard.   I am still so black and blue from them trying to manipulate it back into place and it moved a little but no draw.  But it received and got me screaming.  I am not a baby, but that was worse than having a baby.  He then numbed the site was able to manipulate yi harder.  Tried a couple different sized needled and got one in.  Input no output. ,tried to talk me into just leaving it as is for 2 weeks or I could go through this every time.  I was ready to through my hands in the air and give up.  But, after they said they would put in a new port I can continue.  I have no one to scream how I feel

    .at time I feel I am being babied.  I am 63 years old. ,what can I help yo do, I tell them and they don't come back!

    thanks for listening.   Sorry for rambling

     

    Your not rambling

    You never have to feel like you have no one to talk to or your rambling.We are here to talk to.What you went through was quite a ordeal.I will keep you in my Prayers.