Pink Bus! Need some riders!!

Options
McMarty
McMarty Member Posts: 212 Member

HI!

I need the Pink Bus tomorrow!  I'm going for an MRI to find out what is happening in my brain.  They the cancer may have spread to my brain or maybe I had a stroke.  I'm hoping they find a third choice like maybe I haven't had enough chocolate! 

It is real hard to type and write and I keep running into things!  (A great source of entertainment)  But, I'm tired of it now!

I will get the results on the 6th!

Thanks!!

Marty

Comments

• Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options
    I'm on board

I have no plans for New Year's Eve!  Good grief.  Are you ok? What are your symptoms?  Hope it all goes well tomorrow.  And now we wait until the 6th. 

Suzanne

• McMarty
    Options

I'm on board

I have no plans for New Year's Eve!  Good grief.  Are you ok? What are your symptoms?  Hope it all goes well tomorrow.  And now we wait until the 6th. 

Suzanne

Thanks Double Whammy

I was on chemo, so I just thought it was that.  I can't type or write right, and I have some ringing in my ears.  They found something on the PET Scan.

I apprciate you coming with me, maybe we'll get back in time to party some!

Marty

• aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    McMarty said:

Thanks Double Whammy

I was on chemo, so I just thought it was that.  I can't type or write right, and I have some ringing in my ears.  They found something on the PET Scan.

I apprciate you coming with me, maybe we'll get back in time to party some!

Marty

I'm coming, too

It's been a while since I've sat next to Suzanne.

This all sounds scary, Marty. Glad you asked for the Pink Bus. So not only will we go with you, we'll wait until the 6th with you.

xoxo

Victoria

• McMarty
    Options
    aisling8 said:

I'm coming, too

It's been a while since I've sat next to Suzanne.

This all sounds scary, Marty. Glad you asked for the Pink Bus. So not only will we go with you, we'll wait until the 6th with you.

xoxo

Victoria

Thanks Victoria!!

I'll mark your seat next to Suzanne!!

It is kinda scary!  I hope it is something they can fix,  I like typing!!

The 6th doesn't seem so far away when you're waiting with me!!!

• aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    McMarty said:

Thanks Victoria!!

Oh, we'll entertain you

We'll play games, maybe not board games -- too hard to keep track of the little pieces via internet. But we'll dream up something to keep you occupied. Don't want you going crazy:) 

Big hug,

Victoria

• Josie21
    Josie21 Member Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Pink Bus

I'll be there Marty!! I like the third choice a lot. In case it is just lack of chocolate, I'll make sure to bring tons of it. 

Sending positive thoughts and hugs your way!

Ginny

• New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    Josie21 said:

Pink Bus

I'll be there Marty!! I like the third choice a lot. In case it is just lack of chocolate, I'll make sure to bring tons of it. 

Sending positive thoughts and hugs your way!

Ginny

I am coming too

hi Marty

i am coming with you too. You always inspire me , so am bringing chocolate to give you if did not have enough 

we are here for a good ride

• camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options
    I will come too.
    This is like Lets Make a Deal. We dont like door 1 or 2 either. Will be with you for the duration of the trip while we figure out the real reason for a.little dizziness!
    Glad they are not making you wait too long for the results.
    Wishing you a Happy, Healthy New Year.
    Hugs,
    Carol
  • McMarty
    Options
    Thanks EVERYONE!!

I feel better just having you along!  And all the CHOCHOLATE! 

Off to MDAnderson I go, with you guys in tow it should be a BLAAAST!l  (if MDA could be a blast :P )

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    McMarty said:

Thanks EVERYONE!!

Off to MDAnderson I go, with you guys in tow it should be a BLAAAST!l  (if MDA could be a blast :P )

Waiiiiiiiiiit for me --

I am a bit late -  ---  needed to gas up our Pink bus, and restock our coffee, alcohol cabinet - and clean the bathrooms.  

Hoping MDAnderson has resolution for you -  Prayers, Magic Sprinkles and Hope I wish for you.

Vicki Sam

• button2
    button2 Member Posts: 421
    Options
    Count me in! I hope it is

Count me in! I hope it is something easy to fix. A friend of mine had a metastasis to the brain and they took out a 3cm tumor with the gamma knife. One surgery (no chemo) and she's doing great now. So there is much they can do to help you whatever your results say. Good luck and keep us posted!!

• GlowMore
    GlowMore Member Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    McMarty said:

Thanks EVERYONE!!

Hey McMarty*

Missed the Bus this morning but I'm right here in the Pink Waiting Room with you.... I've had two of those Brain MRI's...........not a lot of fun.  And the waiting isn't fun either....but we will all stuff ourselves with Chocolate and sing songs together.   Whatever they find, the good news is that they can do miracles today with that Gamma Knife.   I met a guy at a Cancer Support Meeting back in 2003 who had been one of the very first people in America to have the Gamma Knife surgery....and he had it only because he didn't believe his doctors when they told him there was nothing to be done...and he got MAD and he went out looking for help and found it.    We send you love and prayers for strength and courage.  Glo

• McMarty
    Options
    THANKS EVERYONE!!

The test went really smoothly.  The sedation was wonderful - really took care of the probloem of the pain of laying on my back!!  Now I wait!!

Thank you for those last 2 stories!!  They are greatly encouraging!! Now the waiting will be easier!

• GlowMore
    GlowMore Member Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    McMarty said:

THANKS EVERYONE!!

The test went really smoothly.  The sedation was wonderful - really took care of the probloem of the pain of laying on my back!!  Now I wait!!

Thank you for those last 2 stories!!  They are greatly encouraging!! Now the waiting will be easier!

Have you noticed?

Have you noticed the SIZE of this Waiting Room McM?    Sometimes it even EXPANDS to accommodate those of us in need of a place to feel safe.    Just prop up your feet and have a swig of hot chocolate  :)

Truth is we never feel safe but sometimes if we Whistle in here it helps.........

Whistling with you as you wait and one thing I found over these scary times is that I had to just Let Go of that Fear Bug....he bites.....and I would rather feel peaceful anyways.......    Hugs   glo

• disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    I dont' have a computer-so I

I dont' have a computer-so I dont' have online ohter then work days..so once again I MISSEd the bus...

Denise

• gracesmiles52
    gracesmiles52 Member Posts: 10
    Options
    McMarty said:

Thanks Victoria!!

Pink Bus...sounds fun

Ok where is this pink bus located? 

• gracesmiles52
    gracesmiles52 Member Posts: 10
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Waiiiiiiiiiit for me --

I am a bit late -  ---  needed to gas up our Pink bus, and restock our coffee, alcohol cabinet - and clean the bathrooms.  

Hoping MDAnderson has resolution for you -  Prayers, Magic Sprinkles and Hope I wish for you.

Vicki Sam

Pink bus sounds fun

Where is the pink bus located? Thanks Kathy