disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member

I wont' be on for a few days

Happy New Years to everyone...

Denise

Comments

• GlowMore
    GlowMore Member Posts: 789 Member
    Hello 2015**

Never thought I would see lots of the last decade of years....and each year is a plus.  I am so very Grateful for every Day actually...    

I wish you all Courage and Strength and most of all...  PEACE....the thing that is so hard for us most of the time because of our Anxiety and Fear........  I wish you PEACE and HEALING** 

With Much Love to All of You.

Gloria

• disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    GlowMore said:

Hello 2015**

Never thought I would see lots of the last decade of years....and each year is a plus.  I am so very Grateful for every Day actually...    

I wish you all Courage and Strength and most of all...  PEACE....the thing that is so hard for us most of the time because of our Anxiety and Fear........  I wish you PEACE and HEALING** 

With Much Love to All of You.

Gloria

I hope everyone had an uneventful NYE

I was home alone...everyone was out working in my family...so I enjoyed the quiet...the grandkids (3 of them) at other grands-so no used to quiet in my house..it was nice..

Denise

• desertgirl947
    desertgirl947 Member Posts: 653 Member
    Traveled back from NE Ohio

Traveled back from NE Ohio New Year's Day.  We spent a few days out there with my parents (early 90s).  Just my sister from CA did not make our "Almost Annual Ashley Post-Christmas Christmas."  We had our celebration Wednesday.  Saw the new year in playing a dominoes game and eating popcorn.

I hope 2015 is a year of more ups than downs for all here.

E