Happy holidays to all

Abbycat2
Abbycat2 Member Posts: 644 Member

Hi, Ladies,

To all of you I wish good health, good food, good cheer and good company during this holiday season!    Thank you, also, for all the information you have shared with me in my many hours of need and for the emotional support.  I wish the need for such a cancer support network was unnecessary due to a 100% cure rate for this disease and that I met all of you elsewhere, say at an upscale spa or resort.  Happy holidays and may the new year bring you peace, joy and great health!

Warm wishes to all of you,

Cathy 

Comments

• ConnieSW
    ConnieSW Member Posts: 1,677 Member
    I second that

We shall overcome!

• cheerful
    cheerful Member Posts: 261 Member

I wish all the ladies on this board Happy Holidays.  To anyone who observes Hanukkah I hope you are enjoying it.

Cheerful

a/k/a Jane

• cheerful
    cheerful Member Posts: 261 Member

I wish all the ladies on this board Happy Holidays.  To anyone who observes Hanukkah I hope you are enjoying it.

Cheerful

a/k/a Jane

• HellieC
    HellieC Member Posts: 524 Member
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS, LADIES!

And thank you for your support and care during 2014.  I hope you all have a great holiday season and that 2015 is kinder to us all.

Kindest wishes
    Helen xx

• txtrisha55
    txtrisha55 Member Posts: 693 Member
    Wishing everyone the very

Wishing everyone the very best this holiday season with whichever religion or non-religion you celebrate.  The ladies on this sit are just awesome and I appreciate each and everyone of you.  Thanks for being my web site friends. Trish

• Kaleena
    Kaleena Member Posts: 2,088 Member
    Happy New Year!

Thanks Cathy!

Happy New Year to you and everyone!

I took a picture of this in the sky yesterday.  I thought it looked like an angel's wing, but the photo is sideways here.  

• flyerette65
    flyerette65 Member Posts: 65
    Kaleena said:

Happy New Year!

Thanks Cathy!

Happy New Year to you and everyone!

I took a picture of this in the sky yesterday.  I thought it looked like an angel's wing, but the photo is sideways here.  

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all of you! Let's make 2015 the year that we all get told there's no evidence of disease!  May a cure for cancer be found soon so that our daughters, granddaughters and great granddaughters never know the fear of hearing "You have cancer".  May God hold us all in the palm of His capable hands and grant us good health, emotional strength, and friends and family to ease our burdens when needed.  He never promised us sunny skies everyday but He did promise He would always be with us.  God Bless Us Everyone!

• NoTimeForCancer
    NoTimeForCancer Member Posts: 3,353 Member
    Much love to all the ladies

Much love to all the ladies of the gynecological chat boards here.  The emotional support via the electrons running through the universe are much appreciated. 

• Sandy3185
    Sandy3185 Member Posts: 228
    Happy New Year!

It's really the start of a new year for all of us- time to put away all the fear and pain of 2014 and look forward to a better, healthier and happier new year. I hope we can all say goodbye to cancer and move forward with a new awareness of how tenuous life is and what and who really matter to us. Wishing all the ladies on this board a happy and healthier new year.

thank you all for your help and support through my fight against this horrible disease.  Sandy

• debrajo
    debrajo Member Posts: 1,095 Member

One thing I know...I won't die in 2014!  Happy New Year, Y'all !  image

• ConnieSW
    ConnieSW Member Posts: 1,677 Member
    debrajo said:

One thing I know...I won't die in 2014!  Happy New Year, Y'all !  image

Thanks

Debrajo, for starting my new year with a laugh.  Very good medicine.