Options
2»

Comments

• Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    wmc said:

This one is for you.... Wolfen

This was my pet for 14 years. He is a Hybred-Wolf, his Great,Great, Grandmother was Alaskan Husky, and all the rest were wolf, [97%] He was the most gentle and smartest I have ever known, as well as very fast. They say they can reach 42 mph, I have had him doing over 35 and we were passing all the cars as he pulled me on my bike.

He weight was 145lbs.

imageimage

Samoyed

All I can say is that is one Beautiful animal, about 25 years ago I had a Alaskan Samoyed and like you said the best dog I ever had. He grew up with my little girl and treated her like his puppy always protecting her. One day we heard her screaming in the back yard and when we looked out the dog was growling at her and pushing moving her away. I ran outside because I thought the dog went crazy only to find there was a 6 foot snake in the yard and the dog was protecting her from it. After that we knew we had the best dog in the world.

Thanks for the memories

Tim Hondo   

• wmc
    wmc Member Posts: 1,804
    Options
    Hondo said:

Samoyed

All I can say is that is one Beautiful animal, about 25 years ago I had a Alaskan Samoyed and like you said the best dog I ever had. He grew up with my little girl and treated her like his puppy always protecting her. One day we heard her screaming in the back yard and when we looked out the dog was growling at her and pushing moving her away. I ran outside because I thought the dog went crazy only to find there was a 6 foot snake in the yard and the dog was protecting her from it. After that we knew we had the best dog in the world.

Thanks for the memories

Tim Hondo   

Thank you Tim

Thank you Tim, I enjoyed the story of your Samoyed and how he protected your daughter.

I also want to thank everyone else and have a NED New Year.

Bill