Mona Lisa Touch

Cheyenne
Cheyenne Member Posts: 77

This popped up on my facebook today.  There is a hospital local to me that is offering this treatment.  It is not covered by insurance and I think it costs $1500.00.  Has any one else heard of this?  Tried it?  I am very interested.  I have a blood clotting disorder and can't take hormones.

http://www.monalisatouch.com/en/monalisa-touch/the-new-laser-technique.html

Comments

• Ouch_Ouch_Ouch
    Ouch_Ouch_Ouch Member Posts: 508 Member
    Sweet!

I cannot answer your question, sorry. "MonaLisa Touch"? Could they have thought of a more sweety-pie name?

• Cheyenne
    Cheyenne Member Posts: 77

Sweet!

I cannot answer your question, sorry. "MonaLisa Touch"? Could they have thought of a more sweety-pie name?

I was just getting to a place

I was just getting to a place where the sexual part of my married life was getting really good!  And then the pelvic radiation hit right on top of menopause.  I am very interested in this procedure and I would be willing to pay the $1500 if it works.  I am hoping to find out from others if they have tried this.  It is being offered by a hospital in my city.

• Ouch_Ouch_Ouch
    Ouch_Ouch_Ouch Member Posts: 508 Member
    Cheyenne said:

I was just getting to a place where the sexual part of my married life was getting really good!  And then the pelvic radiation hit right on top of menopause.  I am very interested in this procedure and I would be willing to pay the $1500 if it works.  I am hoping to find out from others if they have tried this.  It is being offered by a hospital in my city.

Ask clients.

Ask them for contact info for some of their clients who have had the procedure so you can talk to them about it (and not just their Moms!).

• AmyMoore
    AmyMoore Member Posts: 1
    Cheyenne said:

Hi, I'm menopausal from 2

Hi, I'm menopausal from 2 years now and I'm interested in MonaLisa Touch treatment too.

On youtube there's an interview with doctor Mickey Karram, talking about the MonaLisa Touch therapy: he says it's very safe, almost painless, and that it has no side-effects...He also says that the procedure solves the problem almost immediately and that you can see results in a very few days.

Maybe it could be the way forward for me too.

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0BBaEMVIio&index=2&list=LLxg7q3OZiLB-mfamVm7T5vg

There's also a patient of the doctor, Lisa Elliott, who had a breast cancer diagnosticated, that talks enthusiastically about the therapy.

Even though I never tried the treatment, I can tell that it really looks like something to be suggested!

• lowens
    lowens Member Posts: 37
    If anyone has any more

If anyone has any more information to share, I would LOVE to hear your thoughts!

• lowens
    lowens Member Posts: 37
    Cheyenne said:

Cheyenne

Cheyenne, did you ever proceed with this procedure? First time to hear of anything like this. I hate just going for a gynocological exam much less sex.

• Violet81
    Violet81 Member Posts: 1
    AmyMoore said:

Hi, I'm menopausal from 2

Hi, I'm menopausal from 2 years now and I'm interested in MonaLisa Touch treatment too.

On youtube there's an interview with doctor Mickey Karram, talking about the MonaLisa Touch therapy: he says it's very safe, almost painless, and that it has no side-effects...He also says that the procedure solves the problem almost immediately and that you can see results in a very few days.

Maybe it could be the way forward for me too.

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0BBaEMVIio&index=2&list=LLxg7q3OZiLB-mfamVm7T5vg

There's also a patient of the doctor, Lisa Elliott, who had a breast cancer diagnosticated, that talks enthusiastically about the therapy.

Even though I never tried the treatment, I can tell that it really looks like something to be suggested!

True!

I can confirm every word you wrote. I am a direct witness of its work. A close friend of mine tried it for her menopausal problems and she seems a different person, she smiled again! She luckily found this therapy and she immediately made an appointment. She told me it's painless, quick and most of all with no side-effects! I would definitely recommend it to you.