NED

I am so happy to see the reports of NED these past few days.  I want to add my hubby’s NED report of his 1-year PET this past week (epiglottis with 2 lymph nodes; 38 rads and 8 cisplatin; no surgery).  We had the scanxiety, as he has been having a bit of difficulty swallowing and choking, which were part of his original symptoms.  The doc said it was from scar tissue inflammation due to rads.  Just what I was hoping to hear.

I am thankful for the wonderful doctors he had that brought him through this past year, and I am especially thankful for this group for sharing information, encouragement, support, and for being the caring people that you are. You have helped us in more ways than words can say.

Prayers and blessings to all of you fighting the battle.  May God bless you and hold you in the palm of His hand.

Cindy

Happy Thanksgiving

Comments

• CivilMatt
    CivilMatt Member Posts: 4,722 Member
    way to go

Cindy,

Take one NED-a-day and see you in 3 to 6 months.

Best,

Matt

• phrannie51
    phrannie51 Member Posts: 4,716
    Whoo Hoo!!

We love the words NED!!  Congrats to your husband (and you too!!!)....

p

• wmc
    wmc Member Posts: 1,804
    Love to hear the word...NED

Cindy thanks for letting us know and right before Thanksgiving is even better. May all his and your days be better than today.

Bill

• Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Hi Cindy

This is the time of year that we all give special thanks for the many blessings that we have received and what better way to be thankful then with a NED report.

God Bless and keep you both in His care

Tim Hondo

• patricke
    patricke Member Posts: 570
    THANKSGIVING NEWS

Hey Cindy, Huge Congratulations on your hubby's NED Report, that is great news to receive for Thanksgiving and the Holiday Season!!   It's time to celebrate, and enjoy the feeling!  It gets better, Keep It Mov'in Forward!

PATRICK

• Crazymom
    Crazymom Member Posts: 339 Member
    Congrats

Congratulations!

Ann