NED and traveling to Reno and San Francisco December 4-8

Options
Yolllmbs
Yolllmbs Member Posts: 360 Member
edited November 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1

I have officially been told I am NED and finished with doctors until April. A little scared to be free of doctors but happy.  I am hoping to meet Sue (Trubrit) in Reno on December 5th. I will be in Reno from the 4th to 7th and then San Francisco 7th and 8th. I'd love to meet anyone in those areas.  My prayers and good thoughts to everyone in this ugly struggle.

Yolanda

Comments

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,800 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to meet you

I am praying for the snow to stay away, as that will be the only thing that keeps me from visting with you. 

And we will celebrate this wonderful news of you being NED. I will personally perform the happy (wo)man dance right there in Reno. 

Sue - Trubrit

• JanJan63
    JanJan63 Member Posts: 2,478 Member
    Options
    Trubrit said:

I can't wait to meet you

I am praying for the snow to stay away, as that will be the only thing that keeps me from visting with you. 

And we will celebrate this wonderful news of you being NED. I will personally perform the happy (wo)man dance right there in Reno. 

Sue - Trubrit

Where's the LIKE button?!

Where's the LIKE button?!

• herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Santa Cruz

I'm an hour and half from San Fran, maybe we can find a place to meet up there in SF.  We'll have to celebrate your NED.  WHOOO HOOOO!!!

Winter Marie

• Yolllmbs
    Options

Santa Cruz

I'm an hour and half from San Fran, maybe we can find a place to meet up there in SF.  We'll have to celebrate your NED.  WHOOO HOOOO!!!

Winter Marie

Winter Marie

I would love that!  Let's make a plan.

• Easyflip
    Easyflip Member Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I'm glad

We made a plan to meet in Oakland Dec. 3rd so we can celebrate your NED status! Looking forward to it!

Easyflip/Richard

• Yolllmbs
    Options
    Easyflip said:

I'm glad

We made a plan to meet in Oakland Dec. 3rd so we can celebrate your NED status! Looking forward to it!

Easyflip/Richard

I cannot wait

It is so much fun celebrating with family but it's something entirely different celebrating with someone who really understands!

Yolanda

• Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    Options
    Yolllmbs said:

I cannot wait

It is so much fun celebrating with family but it's something entirely different celebrating with someone who really understands!

Yolanda

I'll be near SF on Dec 2nd

I'll be near SF on Dec 2nd but only for the day. Missed you by a day. 

Great news!

• Yolllmbs
    Options
    Nana b said:

I'll be near SF on Dec 2nd

I'll be near SF on Dec 2nd but only for the day. Missed you by a day. 

Great news!

Nanab

I live in Southern California. Are you driving to the Gersen Institute?  I'd be happy to meet you in southern CA.