Hello old friends

Options
2»

Comments

• Chefdaddy
    Chefdaddy Member Posts: 170
    Options

Wolfen, it is so GREAT to

Wolfen, it is so GREAT to hear from you!!  i pray you are doing well.  we miss you posting.  i pray you have a happy Thanksgiving with your son and grandchild.  I still always think of you and keep you in my prayers.

God bless you, Karen!

dj

Ha Ha Ha I just realized you

Ha Ha Ha I just realized that you were responding to Wolfen. Sorry, over-tired!

Have a great Thanksgiving dear!

• Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    Chefdaddy said:

Great to hear from you Mike,

Great to hear from you Mike, your picture looks great! Strong as ever!

Thank you for sharing your rough past with me, I appreciate that.How do you like Austin? 

Chefdaddy Mike

G’day Mike

Wow yes it is so wonderful to see you back and posting once again. As you can see we have all been so worried about you but we never gave-up praying for you.

God Bless you my brother

Tim Hondo

• Crazymom
    Crazymom Member Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    God has a plan

So glad things are better.  I have said a few prayers in the last few months for you and am goad you are doing better.  God has a plan and is not going to leave you now. 

So sorry you have had so many surgeries...I hope good things are in store this new year.    Ann

• tommyodavey
    tommyodavey Member Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Crazymom said:

God has a plan

So glad things are better.  I have said a few prayers in the last few months for you and am goad you are doing better.  God has a plan and is not going to leave you now. 

So sorry you have had so many surgeries...I hope good things are in store this new year.    Ann

What a Thread!

Thanks Chefdaddy for coming out of your shell and telling us that fantastic story.  It is obvious there were plans waiting for you later on, you just didn't know it.  Saving that woman and man's life by fixing their heater was truly a gift from God with you as the instrument.

This thread has also brought out some old names I haven't seen in a long time, plus, the uplifting story for all cancer survivors to read.

Thank you for taking the time to type it all out.  I pray some miracle will help your throat to better swallow.

Tom