GREETINGS TO ALL OF YOU

mopar
mopar Member Posts: 1,972 Member

Well, it's been quite a while.  Nonetheless, I haven't forgotten about any of you.  Just a quick recap of my journey:  OVCA Stage 1C in 2000, OVCA in 2006, breast cancer in October 2013.  I started on this board many years ago, and have been so blessed with friends, prayers and support here.  Recent mammogram looked good.  I will head to my CT scan for the OVCA follow-up in a couple of weeks, hoping that I am continuing NED.

I check in now and then, when I have a moment or two, which is rare.  Two jobs, a disabled husband, a daugther who is ill, and much more, doesn't leave a lot of 'free time'.  But I continue to pray for all of you, and think of you often.  I hope all of you feel better as each moment passes.  And I send early wishes for a wonderful Thanksgiving, and Blessed and Joyous Christmas, and a Healthy and Happy New Year!

Love to you all!

Monika

Kiss

Comments

• lovesanimals
    lovesanimals Member Posts: 1,366 Member
    Hello Monika!

It is so wonderful to see your message and I'm so glad that your health has been good.  Sending lots of positive energy and prayers that your upcoming CT scan shows that you are still dancing with NED (no evidence of disease)! 

Wishing you a joyous holiday season and the very best to you, your husband and daughter, whom I am also praying for.

Peace and love,

Kelly

• poopergirl14052
    poopergirl14052 Member Posts: 1,183 Member

Hello Monika!

It is so wonderful to see your message and I'm so glad that your health has been good.  Sending lots of positive energy and prayers that your upcoming CT scan shows that you are still dancing with NED (no evidence of disease)! 

Wishing you a joyous holiday season and the very best to you, your husband and daughter, whom I am also praying for.

Peace and love,

Kelly

Great to hear from you

you certainly have been busy...hope you are feeling well. Have a very Happy Thanksgiving...bless you and your family.....stay strong.val

• mopar
    mopar Member Posts: 1,972 Member
    THANK YOU!

Thanks Val and Kelly!  Smile