Back on the roller coaster

Options
2»

Comments

• annalexandria
    annalexandria Member Posts: 2,571 Member
    Options
    Oh ugh...

for me, the wating and not knowing was by far the worst.  Once I knew, even when it wasn't great news, I always felt better.  

I hope you get some clarity soon, and that all is well.  I've had more than one blip that looked iffy but turned out to be nothing.  Will be hoping very much that your blips turn out to be nothing as well!

Keep us posted~AA

• hippiechicks
    hippiechicks Member Posts: 509 Member
    Options

Oh ugh...

for me, the wating and not knowing was by far the worst.  Once I knew, even when it wasn't great news, I always felt better.  

I hope you get some clarity soon, and that all is well.  I've had more than one blip that looked iffy but turned out to be nothing.  Will be hoping very much that your blips turn out to be nothing as well!

Keep us posted~AA

And BLIP it was!!!

And BLIP it was!!! Wheeewwww!!! Makes it all so real just when ya sorta start to let your guard down though! 

Thanks again .. 

I am going to celebrate the Holidays NED!

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    Options

And BLIP it was!!!

And BLIP it was!!! Wheeewwww!!! Makes it all so real just when ya sorta start to let your guard down though! 

Thanks again .. 

I am going to celebrate the Holidays NED!

Many, many congratulations!

This deserves a Happy and Spinning Man.  image image and I'm going to throw in a cheer image.

Sue - Trubrit