Pink Bus needed for DebbyB -- bone scan scheduled for Wednesday, 11-5

VickiSam
VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

Pink bus gassed up, on ready to roll in support our DebbyB --  much support for you tomorrow on your pending bone scan.

Strength, Courage and HOPE for a Cure.

Vicki Sam

Comments

• GlowMore
    GlowMore Member Posts: 789 Member
    Hold that Bus... :)

I'll be riding with you girls.....Camul has a scan tomorrow too so we can all ride to both places  ***

Afterwards pls drop me off at Sam's Club because I need to fill the pantry this week....need two or three cases of water for sure..........   we all need to drink lots and lots of water....

• Pixie Dust
    Pixie Dust Member Posts: 424 Member
    I WILL BE RIDING THE PINK BUS ALSO

I will be there for you DebbyB and also for you Camul. I will bring Pink Lemonade for all of us to drink. Also will sit in Pink waiting room with you both for good results to hear.     (HUGS)  Pixie

• disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Add me to the list..

Denise

Add me to the list..

Denise

• DebbyB
    DebbyB Member Posts: 86
    wow

Seeing this made me cry ladies.  Thank you! 

Sorry it has to be a full bus, but happy we have each other for company. I made some caramel dark chocolate brownies.  I will pack them up for our road trip.

Love you hugs to us all

• New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    DebbyB said:

wow

Seeing this made me cry ladies.  Thank you! 

Sorry it has to be a full bus, but happy we have each other for company. I made some caramel dark chocolate brownies.  I will pack them up for our road trip.

Love you hugs to us all

Coming with you

Wishing for the good outcome and clean scan

• cati0314
    cati0314 Member Posts: 203
    Pink Bus

I'll be riding with you today!  Prayers, Sharon

• DebbyB
    not great so far

The primary diagnosis right now is malignant neoplasm right ribs. Haven't seen my oncologist yet, but a google search doesn't have me warm and fuzzy.  I don't want to have this conversation with my family, especially my daughter. UGH

• marycurbelo1204
    marycurbelo1204 Member Posts: 73
    DebbyB said:

not great so far

The primary diagnosis right now is malignant neoplasm right ribs. Haven't seen my oncologist yet, but a google search doesn't have me warm and fuzzy.  I don't want to have this conversation with my family, especially my daughter. UGH

Could it be in situ? could it

Could it be in situ? could it be treatable?  In any case, I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU VERY HARD IN HOPES THAT ALL WILL BE OK.

Mary in Orlando, FL

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

Could it be in situ? could it be treatable?  In any case, I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU VERY HARD IN HOPES THAT ALL WILL BE OK.

Mary in Orlando, FL

Debby .. When is your appointment

with your Oncologist?  We are worried about you -- I am sure you have so many questions, concerns and want to get in with your Oncologist ASAP. 

*questions to ask your doctor - Post dated 7/3/14 -- by Double Whammy - please check this topic out when you get a free minute.

Please post an update when possible.

Vicki Sam

• DebbyB
    VickiSam said:

Debby .. When is your appointment

with your Oncologist?  We are worried about you -- I am sure you have so many questions, concerns and want to get in with your Oncologist ASAP. 

*questions to ask your doctor - Post dated 7/3/14 -- by Double Whammy - please check this topic out when you get a free minute.

Please post an update when possible.

Vicki Sam

Q&A

Thank you Vicki...I started a list  :)   I will look at DoubleWhammy's list, too.  I see the Dr on Monday at 4pm Pacific.

The tech said the bone scan results would be posted yesterday, but nothing yet. Working on patience.

• DebbyB

Mary in Orlando, FL

thank you Mary

From what I have read, bone mets are treatable and not curable.  I really don't know what that truly means in regards to quality of life though.

• DebbyB
    oh my hell

The paperwork at the hospital said primary diagnosis was cancer. Guess they have to put something there to order the bone scan? Bone scan results are in. IT IS NOT BONE METS!!!!!  How can they print that on a piece of paper for me to read?  This is the first question on my list for the oncologist.

Feeling blessed.

• Clementine_P
    Clementine_P Member Posts: 518 Member
    Fantastic news!

I'm very happy to hear it!  Enjoy some peace of mind.  What a relief.

Clementine

• aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member

Fantastic news!

I'm very happy to hear it!  Enjoy some peace of mind.  What a relief.

Clementine

Oh, yay

Great news!!

xo

Victoria

• Pixie Dust
    Pixie Dust Member Posts: 424 Member
    DebbyB said:

oh my hell

The paperwork at the hospital said primary diagnosis was cancer. Guess they have to put something there to order the bone scan? Bone scan results are in. IT IS NOT BONE METS!!!!!  How can they print that on a piece of paper for me to read?  This is the first question on my list for the oncologist.

Feeling blessed.

Your Brownies was great with the Pink lemonade

Glad we all got to go with you on the pink bus. The wait that we had to be in the wating room with you was worthwhile. We all had a great time and I am so happy to hear the good news. CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!    Smile  (HUGS)  Pixie

• marycurbelo1204
    marycurbelo1204 Member Posts: 73
    DebbyB said:

oh my hell

Feeling blessed.

YAYYYYY

SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND WILL BE PRAYING THAT THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN AGAIN.

MARY - ORLANDO, FL

• Lilly9
    Lilly9 Member Posts: 155
    aisling8 said:

Oh, yay

Great news!!

xo

Victoria

Truly great news!

Truly great news!

• GlowMore
    GlowMore Member Posts: 789 Member
    DebbyB said:

oh my hell

Feeling blessed.

Good News

Happy for you ....  

• cati0314
    cati0314 Member Posts: 203
    DebbyB said:

oh my hell

Feeling blessed.

Feeling blessed

Wonderful news!  I am very happy and relieved for you!  Have a wonderful weekend!

Sharon

• DebbyB
    Lilly9 said:

Truly great news!

Truly great news!

thank you

Thank you everyone.....All the stress created lack of sleep.  Slept close to 14 hours. Now I can concentrate on healing from surgery.  :)