CC .. how are you Sweet Sister in PINK ???

Options
VickiSam
VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

I am hoping and praying you are feeling stronger - and have the ability to keep some food down.

Do let us know how you are - when time permits.

Vicki Sam

Comments

• CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    I passed my MUGA scan!! 65%

I passed my MUGA scan!! 65% (up from last 47%).  Yay!!

I meet with my local onc for exam and to figure out schedule.

Nausea, vomiting and pain off and on.  But it seems a little better the last couple of days.  Patsy, the one sister who hasn't had breast cancer, just came in and visited me from Seattle.  She got on phone with onc and insisted I needed more pain relief.  They added a fentanyl patch (eah 12 mcg) and, voila, pain much better!

Currently, I am taking sips of clear liquids, because the nausea has been rough.

I am hoping I can start the kadcyla this week.  Thank you for asking dear one!  How are you doing?

• VickiSam
    Options

Nausea, vomiting and pain off and on.  But it seems a little better the last couple of days.  Patsy, the one sister who hasn't had breast cancer, just came in and visited me from Seattle.  She got on phone with onc and insisted I needed more pain relief.  They added a fentanyl patch (eah 12 mcg) and, voila, pain much better!

Currently, I am taking sips of clear liquids, because the nausea has been rough.

I am hoping I can start the kadcyla this week.  Thank you for asking dear one!  How are you doing?

YIPEE for MUGA scan .. 65% - You go girl!!!

I am still worried about your nausea, and vomiting - dang it ..  You poor thing..  I hate this. 

How nice to have Patsy there with you, making sure you are in less pain.

I pray for your strength, health and better days.

Love YOU ... xoxoxoxxo

Vicki

• GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    VickiSam said:

YIPEE for MUGA scan .. 65% - You go girl!!!

I am still worried about your nausea, and vomiting - dang it ..  You poor thing..  I hate this. 

How nice to have Patsy there with you, making sure you are in less pain.

I pray for your strength, health and better days.

Love YOU ... xoxoxoxxo

Vicki

Yay for You!!~♥

Glad you passed your scan~ And it truly is wonderful, comorting and a blessing to have a sister come and be a support. Tell Patsy "Hello" from Tacoma! Thinking of you and hoping that nausea passes~

~M

• mj_weis
    mj_weis Member Posts: 59
    Options

Yay for You!!~♥

Glad you passed your scan~ And it truly is wonderful, comorting and a blessing to have a sister come and be a support. Tell Patsy "Hello" from Tacoma! Thinking of you and hoping that nausea passes~

~M

Hello!!!

So glad to hear from you!!  So glad you have your sister with you, I know how wonderful it is to be with your sis!  So sorry your tummy is still acting up, wish they could help with that.  Hope they can get better control of your pain as well!  Sounds like your sister is helping in all those respects.  You keep on fighting.  Thinking and praying for you.

MJ

• camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options

Glad your sister is with you.
    She was very nice in San Juan Capo! I am sure sorry that they have not been able to get the nausea under control yet. I wish there was a magic wand, and all of this could be right.
    Glad you passed the MUGA and now am hoping the chemo will be more gentle than the others, especially on your stomache! Keep you in my heart.
    Hugs,
    Carol
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    camul said:

Glad your sister is with you.
    She was very nice in San Juan Capo! I am sure sorry that they have not been able to get the nausea under control yet. I wish there was a magic wand, and all of this could be right.
    Glad you passed the MUGA and now am hoping the chemo will be more gentle than the others, especially on your stomache! Keep you in my heart.
    Hugs,
    Carol

Sending positive thoughts your way

Eileen,

Sorry for nausea, hope you are having enough electrolites and vitamins.  Thank you for the MuGard tip, my mouth is much better, still we have to reduse Afinitor's dose, taking 5mg only.

I wish youcan resume your treatment shortely with mimimal side effects.

Hugs

• SIROD
    SIROD Member Posts: 2,194 Member
    Options

Sending positive thoughts your way

Eileen,

Sorry for nausea, hope you are having enough electrolites and vitamins.  Thank you for the MuGard tip, my mouth is much better, still we have to reduse Afinitor's dose, taking 5mg only.

I wish youcan resume your treatment shortely with mimimal side effects.

Hugs

For Olga

I believe from all I read on Afinitor, 5mg is really the norm most women can take.

Keep us posted.  Are you on Aromasin?

Hugs,

Doris

• SIROD
    SIROD Member Posts: 2,194 Member
    Options

To CC

Hi,

I think of you daily and do hope your nausea, vomiting go away.  I suffered just one week with it and they tried the same combo of nausea drugs I used on Taxol.  I have it now through IV before treatment and take the pill form twice a day for 3 days.  So far so good.

I use a fentanyl patch and find it wonderful.

Gentle Hugs to you,

Doris

• GlowMore
    GlowMore Member Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    SIROD said:

To CC

Hi,

I think of you daily and do hope your nausea, vomiting go away.  I suffered just one week with it and they tried the same combo of nausea drugs I used on Taxol.  I have it now through IV before treatment and take the pill form twice a day for 3 days.  So far so good.

I use a fentanyl patch and find it wonderful.

Gentle Hugs to you,

Doris

All of You

All of you are just about the strongest women ever............ love and prayers...........  g

• WildernessGirl
    WildernessGirl Member Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    prayers for you CC.  you have

prayers for you CC.  you have been through so much.  You are such an inspiration to me.  You are so strong dear sweet lady.

• New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options

prayers for you CC.  you have

prayers for you CC.  you have been through so much.  You are such an inspiration to me.  You are so strong dear sweet lady.

Eileen please check in

If you feel reasonably ok . I am concerned 

continue positive thoughts and prayers your way

• aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options

Eileen please check in

If you feel reasonably ok . I am concerned 

continue positive thoughts and prayers your way

Hey,CC

I'm hoping your silence is cause you've got visitors or you're feeling better and doing more stuff.

Can't help it, we worry, you know, when people go quiet.

xoxo

Victoria

• VickiSam
    Options
    aisling8 said:

Hey,CC

I'm hoping your silence is cause you've got visitors or you're feeling better and doing more stuff.

Can't help it, we worry, you know, when people go quiet.

xoxo

Victoria

Ditto .. what Miss Victoria and others

posted ..  We love YOU, CC  ..

Vicki Sam

• Clementine_P
    Clementine_P Member Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Ditto .. what Miss Victoria and others

posted ..  We love YOU, CC  ..

Vicki Sam

Bumping up

CC, we are hoping you are feeling well and are getting out and about.  I echo everyone else's words.  Post if you can.

Clementine

• VickiSam
    Options

Bumping up

CC, we are hoping you are feeling well and are getting out and about.  I echo everyone else's words.  Post if you can.

Clementine

bumping up ...

CC update us when possible, dear Sister.

Vicki Sam

• VickiSam
    Options
    VickiSam said:

bumping up ...

CC update us when possible, dear Sister.

Vicki Sam

bumping up ..

.... hoping all is well

• Clementine_P
    Clementine_P Member Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

bumping up ..

.... hoping all is well

Worried

I am worried about her.  Does anyone have personal contact information for her and can try to get in touch with her directly?

Thank you,

Clementine

• aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options

Worried

I am worried about her.  Does anyone have personal contact information for her and can try to get in touch with her directly?

Thank you,

Clementine

I have her address

but I'm going to send a PM because that will generate an email to her. I'm worried, too. I don't like this silence. 

xoxo

Victoria

• GlowMore
    GlowMore Member Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    aisling8 said:

I have her address

but I'm going to send a PM because that will generate an email to her. I'm worried, too. I don't like this silence. 

xoxo

Victoria

Last Sunday Nov 9th

Looks like you were on last Sunday Cypress Cynthia......you know we all send you prayers and have you in our thoughts.  We are with you in Spirit.........  Love and Hugs...

• tufi000
    tufi000 Member Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    just

hoping