Have you gotten your -

Rague
Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member

Have you gotten your flu shot yet?  

Got mine yesterday when I had my port flush.  Hubby got his this morning.

Winyan - The Power Within

Susan

Comments

• Puffin2014
    Puffin2014 Member Posts: 531 Member
    yup

Yup, always get my shot

• Lilly9
    Lilly9 Member Posts: 155

yup

Yup, always get my shot

Sept 11th.   Not taking any

Sept 11th.   Not taking any chances!

• GlowMore
    GlowMore Member Posts: 789 Member
    Not Just Flu

Not only got the Flu Shot several weeks ago....but got the SPECIAL ONE FOR THE OVER 75 CROWD **  :)

Good Reminder ***  Thanks 

• disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    I have only had ONE flu

I have only had ONE flu shot...about 6 yrs ago..

ONLY reason they were giving them at my job location-0ther wise no

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

I have only had ONE flu

I have only had ONE flu shot...about 6 yrs ago..

ONLY reason they were giving them at my job location-0ther wise no

I did get mine on Monday - a little sore, and achy

for about 18 hours - but that was the only side efforts I experienced.  This is my first flu shot in about 8 years.

Hoping my flu shot fends off crazy bugs going around.

Vicki Sam

• desertgirl947
    desertgirl947 Member Posts: 653 Member
    I don't get them. I have been

I don't get them. I have been told by med people that quite often the flu shot is not the right one for the strain going around and that it is better to get right in to the DR if I feel something like the flu coming on.  They can give me a more effective shot -- or other medicine.  (No, I do not recall what the alternative treatment is called.)

• GlowMore
    GlowMore Member Posts: 789 Member

I don't get them. I have been

I don't get them. I have been told by med people that quite often the flu shot is not the right one for the strain going around and that it is better to get right in to the DR if I feel something like the flu coming on.  They can give me a more effective shot -- or other medicine.  (No, I do not recall what the alternative treatment is called.)

Flu

They were saying on some news show the other day that the Flu kills more people than almost anything....something like 50 K last year.....  ??     I didn't check those figures...but since I have a compromised immune system after all that chemo etc.....I figure what can it hurt to get a shot that my doctor advised me to get?   We all have to decide for ourselves of course...  hope you stay well and don't catch it....  and me too  :)