Great wife, mum and family

Options

From day one my wife, mum, dad, sisters and my dear brother in law had been there for me and i am so grateful to have such loving and caring family. they are the greatest people in my life.

Comments

• thennies61
    thennies61 Member Posts: 285
    Options
    can add to that they were

can add to that they were there for everything even when I didn't want anyone around...And now glad they were.

• debbiejeanne
    debbiejeanne Member Posts: 3,102 Member
    Options
    ed, I'm so thankful you have

ed, I'm so thankful you have a loving family by your side.  you will see that they are just as important as your tx.  you are truly blessed too have such an awesome family by your side.  good luck and God bless you.

dj

• Katie10485
    Katie10485 Member Posts: 41
    Options
    so nice

so nice and thoughtful that you recognize your family.  so often the caregivers are overlooked but clearly not in your case!  

• katenorwood
    katenorwood Member Posts: 1,912
    Options
    The best feeling !

I so agree with what you posted !  Family to surround us makes the nightmare bearable.  I'm so glad you have that kind of love, awesome !  Katie

• hwt
    hwt Member Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options

The best feeling !

I so agree with what you posted !  Family to surround us makes the nightmare bearable.  I'm so glad you have that kind of love, awesome !  Katie

Can't imagine

Thank you for the reminder that I have been blessed, like you, to have so many loved ones with me on this journey. I can't imagine walking this road without them. 

• TracyLynn72
    TracyLynn72 Member Posts: 839
    Options
    The support

of loving family and friends helps with the fight.  All of us are blessed to have such loved ones!