william

i am really missing william, does anyone know how his wife if. this post isn't the same without himd

Comments

• paul61
    paul61 Member Posts: 1,391 Member
    Both William and Loretta continue to win over cancer

I do not have the opportunity to talk to William and Loretta on a regular basis, but I do hear from them via email from time to time. As you know, Loretta is living with abdominal cancer, and has had two surgeries along with chemotherapy to reduce the cancer. Loretta has one of the most positive attitudes I have ever seen when faced with the adversities that she has overcome. She continues to battle cancer and she continues to be positive. She is truly the champion of “one day at a time”.

Bill had his own share of challenges a while back, he had shingles and it took quite some time for the pain to improve. I think he is doing better now. He is the same positive Bill as always. Bill was of great support to me when I first started my journey with esophageal cancer back in 2009 as he was to many survivors during the time he was a part of this forum. We continue to wish he and Loretta comfort, peace, and strength.  

Best Regards,

Paul Adams

McCormick, South Carolina
    DX 10/2009 T2N1M0  Stage IIB - Ivor Lewis Surgery  12/3/2009 - Post Surgery Chemotherapy 2/2009 – 6/2009
    Cisplatin, Epirubicin, 5 FU - Four Year Survivor

• nsandrakay
    nsandrakay Member Posts: 3
    william

paul, thanks so much for the info. everyone on here was so much help when my dad was diagnoised 5 yrs ago. at 83, he was strong,positive , and my heart. But his heart couldn't take the chemo. William was a rock during that time and is greatly missed. But you, kind sir are doing a bang up job. THank you on behave of my family and i'm sure others on here that you have helped. take care, and i pray for every one on here. 

• Lee Christensen
    Lee Christensen Member Posts: 49 Member

william

paul, thanks so much for the info. everyone on here was so much help when my dad was diagnoised 5 yrs ago. at 83, he was strong,positive , and my heart. But his heart couldn't take the chemo. William was a rock during that time and is greatly missed. But you, kind sir are doing a bang up job. THank you on behave of my family and i'm sure others on here that you have helped. take care, and i pray for every one on here. 

William was here for me when

William was here for me when I needed answers to, back in 2010. Wish him and Loretta the best for me. Wish he was still here.

• mardigras
    mardigras Member Posts: 215 Member
    paul61 said:

I do not have the opportunity to talk to William and Loretta on a regular basis, but I do hear from them via email from time to time. As you know, Loretta is living with abdominal cancer, and has had two surgeries along with chemotherapy to reduce the cancer. Loretta has one of the most positive attitudes I have ever seen when faced with the adversities that she has overcome. She continues to battle cancer and she continues to be positive. She is truly the champion of “one day at a time”.

Bill had his own share of challenges a while back, he had shingles and it took quite some time for the pain to improve. I think he is doing better now. He is the same positive Bill as always. Bill was of great support to me when I first started my journey with esophageal cancer back in 2009 as he was to many survivors during the time he was a part of this forum. We continue to wish he and Loretta comfort, peace, and strength.  

Best Regards,

Paul Adams

DX 10/2009 T2N1M0  Stage IIB - Ivor Lewis Surgery  12/3/2009 - Post Surgery Chemotherapy 2/2009 – 6/2009

Thank you so much for the update Paul

How kind of you to keep us updated about Willuam and Loretta.

Whilst they were daily visitors to this site, they encouraged and

helped so many people, just as you do Paul.

Thanks from the bottom of my heart for your unwavering support.

Please tell William and Loretta that I am praying for them.

Kindest regards,

Marcia

• BobHaze
    BobHaze Member Posts: 161 Member
    paul61 said:

Best Regards,

Paul Adams

Fantastic!

Thanks so much for posting this update, Paul.  William and Loretta are such wonderful and inspiring people and were so helpful and supportive to me, as to so many others, when I was first diagnosed, until we were robbed of their support by the keepers of this forum.  I think of them often and wonder how they’re doing, and it is just fabulous to hear they’re still doing well.  Life hasn’t been easy for either of them for the past dozen years, yet they are always upbeat and thinking of how to help others.  As others have said, please let them know I’m thinking of them and am happy to hear their good news.

FEC,

Bob

T1aN0M0

Dx   8/3/11

MIE 9/23/11

• GerryS
    GerryS Member Posts: 227 Member

William was here for me when

William was here for me when I needed answers to, back in 2010. Wish him and Loretta the best for me. Wish he was still here.

Update

thanks for the update,   Keep up the fight William and Loretta.     GerryS