HEALING OF CANCERS WITHOUT SURGERY OR TREATMENT

starstream
starstream Member Posts: 2

I would like to hear from anyone having COMPLETE REMISSION/HEALING from any of the forms of CANCER, without surgery, radiation, or chemo.  Is anyone cured from ALTERNATIVE therapies or prayer?  I know of at least one case, and would like to combine other experiences to promote ALTERNATIVE HOPE and DOCUMENTATION...

Comments

• Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Healing of different Types of Cancer

I had NPC three times, why I don’t know, why did it finally stop again I don’t know. My First treatment was in Nov 2002, Second was Feb 20014, the last time was in 2006. But I never treatment it just put it in Gods hands. You can click on my name Hondo and it will take you to my All About Me page

Tim McNab

• pattyanny
    pattyanny Member Posts: 544
    Hondo said:

Healing of different Types of Cancer

I had NPC three times, why I don’t know, why did it finally stop again I don’t know. My First treatment was in Nov 2002, Second was Feb 20014, the last time was in 2006. But I never treatment it just put it in Gods hands. You can click on my name Hondo and it will take you to my All About Me page

Tim McNab

Hondo is....

A true testimony of Faith put into action. I believe. I can testify I have stumped the doctors many times, as I am 5 years out with H&N. I believe I am here for a reason, and will honor and praise the Lord in all I do. We are all in God's hands, and Hondo, you surely are an inspiration to so many. May God continue to bless you and protect you & your family. 

Patty

• Hondo
    pattyanny said:

Hondo is....

A true testimony of Faith put into action. I believe. I can testify I have stumped the doctors many times, as I am 5 years out with H&N. I believe I am here for a reason, and will honor and praise the Lord in all I do. We are all in God's hands, and Hondo, you surely are an inspiration to so many. May God continue to bless you and protect you & your family. 

Patty

Hi Patty

That is so true, we are all in Gods hand, and why good people suffer in this world of sin, I don’t know. But like you this I do know that someday all this will only be a memory and my Lord and Savior will explain it all to me.

Still in God’s Workshop

Tim Hondo

• CindyHeadley
    CindyHeadley Member Posts: 16 Member
    I had surgery this past April

I had surgery this past April to remove a breast cancer lump, but I said no to radiation and no to chemo. I started seeing a Naturopath and a Nutrionist. My naturopath mentioned to me that every woman she was treating for breast cancer is deficient in Vitamin D. I had mine checked and I was. A lack of Vit D has been linked to cancer including increasing the risk of aggressive cancers (in men and women). Being deficient in Iodine and Vit E is also linked to breast cancers. In addition to checking my vitamins and minerals I started to eat a more vegetable diet and stayed away from foods that would contribute to the positive proteins (like my lump had been). I am a believer that if cancer can only grow in an unbalanced body that we have the ability to bring our bodies back into alignment. Unbalanced could mean several things for different people. Some forms of being unbalanced have to do with: vitamin/mineral deficient, inflammed or infected (for me it was cronic yeast infections, cronic sinus infections), having a body that is an acidic ph instead of netural or alkline. Once I started seeing the naturopath I found out I had two food intolerances and had been putting my body in distress for years. I stopped eating the food groups I was told about.

I also had a Divine Encounter in which I was told I was healed and no other treatment was needed. 

I too am trying to do research. I find it interesting that most doctors don't tell their patients the importance of something as simple as checking their vitamin and mineral levels. 

• Hondo

I had surgery this past April

I had surgery this past April to remove a breast cancer lump, but I said no to radiation and no to chemo. I started seeing a Naturopath and a Nutrionist. My naturopath mentioned to me that every woman she was treating for breast cancer is deficient in Vitamin D. I had mine checked and I was. A lack of Vit D has been linked to cancer including increasing the risk of aggressive cancers (in men and women). Being deficient in Iodine and Vit E is also linked to breast cancers. In addition to checking my vitamins and minerals I started to eat a more vegetable diet and stayed away from foods that would contribute to the positive proteins (like my lump had been). I am a believer that if cancer can only grow in an unbalanced body that we have the ability to bring our bodies back into alignment. Unbalanced could mean several things for different people. Some forms of being unbalanced have to do with: vitamin/mineral deficient, inflammed or infected (for me it was cronic yeast infections, cronic sinus infections), having a body that is an acidic ph instead of netural or alkline. Once I started seeing the naturopath I found out I had two food intolerances and had been putting my body in distress for years. I stopped eating the food groups I was told about.

I also had a Divine Encounter in which I was told I was healed and no other treatment was needed. 

I too am trying to do research. I find it interesting that most doctors don't tell their patients the importance of something as simple as checking their vitamin and mineral levels. 

Hi Cindy

Welcome to the site here on CSN. That is a wonderful story and goes to show a lot of our problem is due to what we eat. I am a vegetarian now, I might eat a little fish now and then but all that meat and stuff I gave it up. I am a lot better today now that I eat more fruit and veggies and so far in 9 years have not had any more recurrent of NPC.   

Thanks for sharing your post.

Tim Hondo

• CindyHeadley
    CindyHeadley Member Posts: 16 Member
    Hondo said:

Hi Cindy

Welcome to the site here on CSN. That is a wonderful story and goes to show a lot of our problem is due to what we eat. I am a vegetarian now, I might eat a little fish now and then but all that meat and stuff I gave it up. I am a lot better today now that I eat more fruit and veggies and so far in 9 years have not had any more recurrent of NPC.   

Thanks for sharing your post.

Tim Hondo

Thank you for the welcome

Thank you for the welcome Tim!

That is wonderful. So happy for you that you have had no recurrence!

Cindy