LULU2178 ---- Where are you? Worried about you !!!

Pixie Dust
Pixie Dust Member Posts: 424 Member

Lulu, I have been waiting for a post from you to let us know how you are doing. I have thought of you everyday since you posted about your problems. I hope you recieved help and please let us know how you are doing,  ((( HUGS )))  Pixie

Comments

• Pixie Dust
    where is LUlu?

Has anyone heard anything about Lulu?

• eihtak
    eihtak Member Posts: 1,473 Member

where is LUlu?

Has anyone heard anything about Lulu?

Pixie Dust.....

I am concerned as well. I have sent a PM to Lulu but have heard nothing back as of yet. Sure hoping all is ok.

eihtak

• Pixie Dust
    eihtak said:

Pixie Dust.....

I am concerned as well. I have sent a PM to Lulu but have heard nothing back as of yet. Sure hoping all is ok.

eihtak

Gad that you are concerned as well

eihtak, thanks for replying back. I have been really concerned about her, now even more since you PM her. I started to PM her later after I posted this and heard nothing but I think I will do so anyway. Maybe if she know enough people are concerned abour her she will respond to us. ((( HUGS ))) Pixie

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

Gad that you are concerned as well

eihtak, thanks for replying back. I have been really concerned about her, now even more since you PM her. I started to PM her later after I posted this and heard nothing but I think I will do so anyway. Maybe if she know enough people are concerned abour her she will respond to us. ((( HUGS ))) Pixie

bumping up post

...bumping up Post

• GlowMore
    GlowMore Member Posts: 789 Member
    VickiSam said:

bumping up post

...bumping up Post

She Joined on 4th

Looks like she joined on the 4th and made two posts that day and never came back...........

• Pixie Dust
    VickiSam said:

bumping up post

...bumping up Post

Thank You

Vicki, thank you for bumping up post. Did you read her last post she had on here. I am so worroed about her. I hope everything is ok with her. I just wish someone knew something about her or she would respond to us someway. If anybody has heard from her please let us know. Thank you. (((HUGS ))) Pixie

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

Thank You

Vicki, thank you for bumping up post. Did you read her last post she had on here. I am so worroed about her. I hope everything is ok with her. I just wish someone knew something about her or she would respond to us someway. If anybody has heard from her please let us know. Thank you. (((HUGS ))) Pixie

bumping up

bumping ..  LULU   are you OK?

• Pixie Dust
    PLEASE RESPOND !!!!!!

Please Respond !!!!!

• GlowMore
    GlowMore Member Posts: 789 Member

PLEASE RESPOND !!!!!!

Please Respond !!!!!

LULU **

GIRLS....LULU JOINED ON THE 4TH OF OCT  AND MADE A FEW POSTS AND HAS NEVER COME BACK***