Surgery

Options
myoung790
myoung790 Member Posts: 75

Well, Thursday is approaching.  My hopefully partial is scheduled.  All the testing is completed.  I'm healthy as a horse except for the cancer.  Anxiety is starting to set in.  I had my annual mammogram a couple of weeks ago and low and behold there was something there.  Funny thing is that it really didn't freak me out that much.  The good news is that it was just a cyst, but I truly had a moment there where I thought WTF???  

Anyhow, I will update after the surgery.  

Wishing good health to you all.

Comments

• Tbuck1971
    Tbuck1971 Member Posts: 50
    Options
    Hang in there!

Hang in there and best of luck to you on your looming surgery.  It will go well, you will be out before you know it and back to health in no time!  Prayers to you for surgery and speedy recovery!

Take care!

Tom

• icemantoo
    icemantoo Member Posts: 3,361 Member
    Options
    Tbuck1971 said:

Hang in there!

Hang in there and best of luck to you on your looming surgery.  It will go well, you will be out before you know it and back to health in no time!  Prayers to you for surgery and speedy recovery!

Take care!

Tom

You should be up and walking for the playoff game Friday night.

My,

Sorry the Tigers didn't take care of business last week and you will have all these distractions to worry about.

Icemantoo

• Djinnie
    Djinnie Member Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    All the best with the op!

We all know how you are feeling right now! Once you're there and had the premed you will soon relax. Wishing you all the best, you will be back on here posting your experience before you know it:)

Djinnie x

• aamdsi
    aamdsi Member Posts: 284
    Options
    You'll be great!

Come the weekend, you'll be up and...hobbling 8-)  But for the better.  I still think the hardest part of the surgery were the days, hours, and minutes leading up to it (and the horiid drink that one has to drink the day before).

Thoughts and prayers for you tomorrow!

Looking forward to hearing from you

• APny
    APny Member Posts: 1,995 Member
    Options
    aamdsi said:

You'll be great!

Come the weekend, you'll be up and...hobbling 8-)  But for the better.  I still think the hardest part of the surgery were the days, hours, and minutes leading up to it (and the horiid drink that one has to drink the day before).

Thoughts and prayers for you tomorrow!

Looking forward to hearing from you

Wishing you the very best! I

Wishing you the very best! I agree that the worst part is the time leading up to it. I was lucky and no horrid drink the night before, so maybe you too will be spared that.

• Jojo61
    Jojo61 Member Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    APny said:

Wishing you the very best! I

Wishing you the very best! I agree that the worst part is the time leading up to it. I was lucky and no horrid drink the night before, so maybe you too will be spared that.

All the best to you for a

All the best to you for a smooth surgery and even better recovery. We look forward to hearing from you when it is all behind you.

Hugs

Jojo

• BellaBinksMom
    BellaBinksMom Member Posts: 78
    Options
    Good luck!

I am sure you will do just fine!  Good news on the mammogram.

• Ed J
    Ed J Member Posts: 34
    Options
    I'm sure you'll be fine. I/We

I'm sure you'll be fine. I/We all felt the same way I'm sure.