My scan is today.

Options
Nana b
Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member

On my way to Stanford to get news on the effectiveness of the chemo augmentation.  Die Tumor! Die!  :) 

Comments

• lilacbrroller
    lilacbrroller Member Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Good luck

(machine gun noise) yeah! I second that. Wishing you good results.

atb

Karin

• JanJan63
    JanJan63 Member Posts: 2,478 Member
    Options

Good luck

(machine gun noise) yeah! I second that. Wishing you good results.

atb

Karin

Fingers crossed for you.

Fingers crossed for you.

• Yolllmbs
    Yolllmbs Member Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    JanJan63 said:

Fingers crossed for you.

Fingers crossed for you.

Prayers

And good vibes. I hope all goes well. 

• janderson1964
    janderson1964 Member Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Praying for tumor death.

Praying for tumor death.

• Easyflip
    Easyflip Member Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Die stupid tumor!

Nana, I know you'll be fine no matter what the news, don't worry your faith will carry you. I'm swinging a chicken and I'm not even sure what that really means! Lol

Easyflip/Richard 

• Helen321
    Helen321 Member Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    That's just what I chanted in

That's just what I chanted in radiation.  I'm with you Nana DIE TUMOR!  DIE!

• Nana b
    Options
    Helen321 said:

That's just what I chanted in

That's just what I chanted in radiation.  I'm with you Nana DIE TUMOR!  DIE!

Richard, you watch that head

Richard, you watch that head when you swing that chicken. It's a Jewish cliche' to ward off evil. 

I'm going to find me a live chicken. 

Sitting and waiting to meet with ONC. Scans are done and results same day.  Hope the chicken doesn't bother the other patients. 

Hope you are doing well and healing. 

• Cathleen Mary
    Cathleen Mary Member Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Nana b said:

Richard, you watch that head

Richard, you watch that head when you swing that chicken. It's a Jewish cliche' to ward off evil. 

I'm going to find me a live chicken. 

Sitting and waiting to meet with ONC. Scans are done and results same day.  Hope the chicken doesn't bother the other patients. 

Hope you are doing well and healing. 

Prayers and hope for good

Prayers and hope for good news. We have your back!

hugs,

CM

• herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Indeed DIE TUMOR

Keeping fingers crossed girl, hoping to hear good news!!

Winter Marie

• Nana b
    Options

Indeed DIE TUMOR

Keeping fingers crossed girl, hoping to hear good news!!

Winter Marie

Well, the tumor has gotten

Well, the tumor has gotten denser but more then likely it's due to the chemo.  It has not growm. But its hard for them to tell right now how successful it was,  it's what you can say, swollen. 

My name was put in for a new trial that I'm eligible for, started last week.  This trials has two chemo trials one chemo does not hurt healthy cells, and the other is A booger, its targeted to patients who did not respond to Oxypaltian.  The computer picks which chemo you go on, 2/3 will go to one and 1/3 will go on the other. I would still have to go through a panel/physical.  The lady will call me on Monday.   I'll do the good chemo but not the bad one.   I'll know more when I talk to her. 

Off to to the airport.   Thanks all. Not bad news. Oh, I May do one more chemoemobilization on the liver tumor,  if it doesn't completly die.  Got to go. 

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    Options
    Nana b said:

Well, the tumor has gotten denser but more then likely it's due to the chemo.  It has not growm. But its hard for them to tell right now how successful it was,  it's what you can say, swollen. 

My name was put in for a new trial that I'm eligible for, started last week.  This trials has two chemo trials one chemo does not hurt healthy cells, and the other is A booger, its targeted to patients who did not respond to Oxypaltian.  The computer picks which chemo you go on, 2/3 will go to one and 1/3 will go on the other. I would still have to go through a panel/physical.  The lady will call me on Monday.   I'll do the good chemo but not the bad one.   I'll know more when I talk to her. 

Off to to the airport.   Thanks all. Not bad news. Oh, I May do one more chemoemobilization on the liver tumor,  if it doesn't completly die.  Got to go. 

The good news with the bad

ride the wave of good news. 

Keep up the healthy diet and live long and prosper. 

Enjoy your trip. 

Sue - Trubrit

• YoVita
    YoVita Member Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Nana b said:

Glad you got some good news

Good luck with the trial if you decide to participate.

• Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Options
    YoVita said:

Glad you got some good news

Good luck with the trial if you decide to participate.

nana

nothing but best wishes!

• TheLadySkye
    TheLadySkye Member Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Sending prayers and lots of

Sending prayers and lots of good thoughts your way!

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Options
    Blessings

Just want to wish you blessings on all you have going forward.  Love your spirit and dedication to life.  You are great inspiration to this board.

Kim

• impactzone
    impactzone Member Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Nothing but good vibes

Nothing but good vibes sending your way

Chip

• Miss Cindy L
    Miss Cindy L Member Posts: 34
    Options
    Prayers for you

Praying for you Nana B you have so much determination and zest for knowlege I know that will help you with your healing. Do you have a facebook page?

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Options

Thinking about you and praying that all went well with the scan. 

Kim