Still Here :)

13»

Comments

• herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    YoVita said:

Glad about the weight gain

Yes - keep on truckin'  You are an inspiration to us all.

Thank you

But I just say, you all here are my inspiration and keep me going.  Thank you for that!

Winter Marie

• herdizziness

Sending LOTS of good thoughts

Sending LOTS of good thoughts to you!  It was nice to see you again!

Why thank you

Every good thought is a welcome thought and does make the heart happy, so thank you for that.  I hope things are going well for you.

Winter Marie

• herdizziness

Hey Marie!

It's good to see you doing better! I hope you find the ring, but remember, you always have them in your heart. My mom is gone for 9 years now but I think of her often and know she's in my heart. I hear her everytime I talk to my kids. I can hear myself saying something she had said to me.

Send some of that warmth to NY. It's getting chilly here. I keep telling the hubby it's time to head south.

Warm regards.

Lin

Lin

If you'll send some rain my way and I'll send some sunshine your way we'll both be smiling (I'll jump up and down in the rain with joy).

Hope your brother is doing better.

Winter Marie

• Semira
    Semira Member Posts: 381 Member

Thanks Traci

I ended up losing two pounds that I gained and this week lost almost another pound, vented to my Oncologist and he kindly explained, that I'm on three different chemo's every week and that fact that I gained weight at all is a surprise and not to worry about it now, since I'm eating right.  So I promised myself to keep on eating the three meals and snacking each day and not worry about the weight.

Still improving on cancer front and pain has been almost all gone for almost three weeks now :)!

Hugs,

Winter Marie

love the sentence...

... Still improving on cancer front and pain has been almost all gone for almost three weeks now :)!

Keep on improving!!!

Hugs from Germany

Petra

• annalexandria
    annalexandria Member Posts: 2,571 Member
    There's no doubt you are one tough gal, lady.

So glad you're doing better!  And tell that cancer FU from me, will you?

Big hugs and healing thoughts~AA

• Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Sending love

Sending you love Winter Marie.   You are an incredible spirit and it is so good to hear from you.  Wonderful that your daughter was able to stay.  You remain in my prayers.

Aloha,

Kathleen

• UncleBuddy
    UncleBuddy Member Posts: 1,019 Member

Lin

If you'll send some rain my way and I'll send some sunshine your way we'll both be smiling (I'll jump up and down in the rain with joy).

Hope your brother is doing better.

Winter Marie

Hey Marie

My brother goes to the onc on Thursday. His last MUGA scan showed his ejection fraction rate is only 25%, down from 40-45% in the beginning of the year. The onc and cardiologist are supposed to have a pow wow to decide whether they can continue/try a new chemo. My brother associates chemo with life or death for himself. He has so much hope and I won't burst that bubble for him. I am hoping they can give him some chemo, if not for anything but his mental well being.

Weather here is still very moody. It's cool and rainy one day and cool and warmer another. I can't wait for spring! :) I am not a winter person. I know, I am living in the wrong place.