Options
2»

Comments

• foxhd
    foxhd Member Posts: 3,181 Member
    Options

Keep the faith

fox-

Sorry to hear about your new issues. It seems like if it isn't one thing it's another. Keep the faith brother I'm sure you will whip this problem soon.

firedude21

p.s. - I'm guessing that you are unable to ride while dealing with these issues. If so, I know that is driving you nuts as it is me. I have been unable to ride for two months now and am just hoping that I will be able to ride again sometime in the future.

Thanks for everyones concern

I have painting and handiwork to do before my MIL moves in in 3 weeks. I'll manage, but I would have been done already. I haven't ridden much but I rode alot last year and committed to working around the house this year. So things are working out OK. Enough about me. so, "How you doin?"

• Positive25
    Positive25 Member Posts: 6
    Options
    foxhd said:

I have painting and handiwork to do before my MIL moves in in 3 weeks. I'll manage, but I would have been done already. I haven't ridden much but I rode alot last year and committed to working around the house this year. So things are working out OK. Enough about me. so, "How you doin?"

Stay positive!

Fox, 

Keep that positive attitude of yours. You have been there to respond to so many of us when we need to talk or have questions and I love reading all your positive responses.  Clear scan is a blessing and hopefully everything else will get better soon. 

• Cate1273
    Cate1273 Member Posts: 35
    Options
    Great News

Happy for the good scans. Hoping it continues. Sorry for the other woes. Hope you feel better soon.

• brea588
    brea588 Member Posts: 240
    Options
    foxhd said:

so happy

your scans was good!!!!  That is wonderful.  Hope the other issues subside soon.  In my thoughts daily.