texas oncology

does anyone on the CSN go to the texas oncology in mesquite texas off of galloway and I30? i see a lot of people there, just wondering if any of our family go there?

Comments

• hwt
    hwt Member Posts: 2,328 Member
    Midwest here

Had my initial tx in STL now traveling to Mayo.

I think John Skiffin has a map on this site of where we all live. Best wishes for you

• wmc
    wmc Member Posts: 1,804
    I'm California...Stanford

Good question, but i'm California.

• duck1255
    duck1255 Member Posts: 40
    Midwest

I go to Cleveland Clinic

• ljoy
    ljoy Member Posts: 94
    Texas Oncology

I was treat at their facility in Denton in 2005 for tonsil cancer. Both of my doctors were fantastic. I now live in Minnesota. Don't ask!!!!!!

• lornal
    lornal Member Posts: 428
    ljoy said:

Texas Oncology

I was treat at their facility in Denton in 2005 for tonsil cancer. Both of my doctors were fantastic. I now live in Minnesota. Don't ask!!!!!!

Thanks!

Thank you for the laugh!

My in-laws started in MN, when to IA, got a winter place and TX - but finally retired full time in MN.

Lorna

• thennies61
    thennies61 Member Posts: 285
    I go to Seidman Cancer center

I go to Seidman Cancer center at University Hospital in Cleveland Ohio

• Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Oncology

Oncology Lafayette / MDA Houston  

• KB56
    KB56 Member Posts: 318 Member
    Texas Oncology

I was treated at Texas Oncology in Dallas in 2013 (Medical City) and was very pleased with them.

Good luck

Keith

• Rokuss
    Rokuss Member Posts: 4
    KB56 said:

Texas Oncology

I was treated at Texas Oncology in Dallas in 2013 (Medical City) and was very pleased with them.

Good luck

Keith

I was and still am treated at

I was and still am treated at Tx Oncology at Medical City. I like my doctor and his staff.

• Kritter
    Kritter Member Posts: 147
    Texas

Haven't been to that area of Texas in years.. hope you did okay with that bad weather that just went through. I am doing my treatment care in S. W. Louisiana..