Expressions Gallery**

Options
GlowMore
GlowMore Member Posts: 789 Member

Just a quick note for those of you who have not checked out the Expressions Gallery.....there is a woman on there posting her Chemo Journey with Fantastic Graphics and Scientific Graphs.........it is well worth looking at them and very uplifting to see her Great Attitude***

Comments

• Pixie Dust
    Pixie Dust Member Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Already Been Watching and commenting her

Glo, I have alreading been on Expresssions Gallery keeping up with her. I told her yesterday that on her last chemo treatment she has to come out with a blast on her last chemo. I have enjoyed reading and seeing her great graphs. I agree with you, her attitude is something else with all she has went through. I think she could write a wonderful book on all her journey with her BC.   Hugs, Pixie Dust

• GlowMore
    GlowMore Member Posts: 789 Member
    Options

Already Been Watching and commenting her

Glo, I have alreading been on Expresssions Gallery keeping up with her. I told her yesterday that on her last chemo treatment she has to come out with a blast on her last chemo. I have enjoyed reading and seeing her great graphs. I agree with you, her attitude is something else with all she has went through. I think she could write a wonderful book on all her journey with her BC.   Hugs, Pixie Dust

Yes....

Yes isn't she something?   Must be a Scientist....or an Artist....  :)    AND SHE IS SO POSITIVE......it is very uplifting to see what she has done.