Pancreatic Biopsy #3 - still waiting

CypressCynthia
CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member

I called to see if they had results on Monday (I admit I have no patience).  No word.  Office just called to today to tell me that they still don't have results.  Lol, I guess they knew I was about to call and harass them again.

Why is waiting so hard - even after 26 years of this disease?!  I am holding tight to all of your hands to help me take a deep breath and relax!  And wait...ugh!!!

Comments

• button2
    button2 Member Posts: 421
    Waiting

Waiting is the worst. I try to tell myself that I really can't change what's on that scan. It's so annoying not to know though as you may just get sent home or you might have to start some new drug/surgery etc. Whatever it ends up being, I know you can get through it just like you have done so many times before. You are a WARRIOR! We are all waiting with you...Hugs, Anna

• Pixie Dust
    Pixie Dust Member Posts: 424 Member
    HOLDING OUR HANDS TOGETHER

CC, I have been waiting on your results also. I am holding tight to your hands that things are going to be OK. (((((HUGS)))))  Pixie Dust

• camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Right here waiting with you.
    I dont think it will ever get any easier, but we are all here waiting right along side you. Are you feeling any better? If your sisters are like mine, I am sure they are sitting on pins and needles also. Still praying for the best possible outcome.Hugs to you and your family,
    Carol
  • Kaleena
    Kaleena Member Posts: 2,088 Member
    Hang in there!
    Waiting is

Hang in there!

Waiting is just so hard.   I am right with you on the "no patience" part.   Sending you hugs!

Kathy

• New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Kaleena said:

Hang in there!
    Waiting is

Hang in there!

Waiting is just so hard.   I am right with you on the "no patience" part.   Sending you hugs!

Kathy

hope for the best

holding hands in a circle of love, hoping for the best. 

Eileen you have a very special pancreas, which has been confusing New Orleans's medical elite. Let's hope and send positive energy for good news that are coming your way.

Hugs 

Olga

• mj_weis
    mj_weis Member Posts: 59

hope for the best

holding hands in a circle of love, hoping for the best. 

Eileen you have a very special pancreas, which has been confusing New Orleans's medical elite. Let's hope and send positive energy for good news that are coming your way.

Hugs 

Olga

Praying

Still keeping everything crossed and praying like crazy!  It's really tough waiting, but you have got to be one of the strongest ladies I know.  Keep smiling!!

MJ

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    mj_weis said:

Praying

Still keeping everything crossed and praying like crazy!  It's really tough waiting, but you have got to be one of the strongest ladies I know.  Keep smiling!!

MJ

.. I am here with you holding you hand, a little

sweating along with so many other Sister's in PINK .. and your beloved family.

...tap... tap.. tap .. tap ...

Vicki Sam

• CypressCynthia
    Still waiting and going

Still waiting and going nuts!  Lol.  The pathologist is staining and it should take until about the middle of next week.  Ugh!!!!

• camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537

Still waiting and going

Still waiting and going nuts!  Lol.  The pathologist is staining and it should take until about the middle of next week.  Ugh!!!!

you have a lot of patience.
    I know we are not given a choice sometimes, but from here you seem to handle well, at least it appears that way to me. What is the staining for? I can honestly say that I have learned so much from my fellow pinks!
  • New Flower

Still waiting and going

I cannot get it

Nuts? Really 2 weeks by now. You are so patient I am impressed

Thank you for your update I have been checking on you and start worrying. Continue to send positive energy your way 

hugs to you

• CypressCynthia

I cannot get it

Nuts? Really 2 weeks by now. You are so patient I am impressed

Thank you for your update I have been checking on you and start worrying. Continue to send positive energy your way 

hugs to you

Olga, it has actually been

Olga, it has actually been one week today, but it feels like a year.  Through connections, I heard that the preliminary is atypical cells that are not of breast cancer origin.  They are still staining and will let me know whether it is benign or malignant on either Monday or Wednesday (officially they are telling me Wednesday but my doctor spies are telling me Monday).  Lol, keep good thoughts and prayers coming that these atypical cells are from inflammation, etc. and are not cancerous!  Love you all!

• GlowMore
    GlowMore Member Posts: 789 Member

Olga, it has actually been one week today, but it feels like a year.  Through connections, I heard that the preliminary is atypical cells that are not of breast cancer origin.  They are still staining and will let me know whether it is benign or malignant on either Monday or Wednesday (officially they are telling me Wednesday but my doctor spies are telling me Monday).  Lol, keep good thoughts and prayers coming that these atypical cells are from inflammation, etc. and are not cancerous!  Love you all!

Hate it that you are having to WAIT

Hate it that you are having to wait so long but sometimes no news is good news....and that is what we all want for you of course.   Praying hard .....and all in the Pink Waiting Room with you.   Meanwhile here comes another weekend....maybe you will see a good movie or read a good book and get it off your mind for a few hours...........   Deep Breath....Hold On.....

• TechMama
    TechMama Member Posts: 28

Hugs and karma!

Hugs and karma!

• cati0314
    cati0314 Member Posts: 203
    Biopsy

I am hoping and praying for you, holding your hand.

Best,

Sharon

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    cati0314 said:

Biopsy

I am hoping and praying for you, holding your hand.

Best,

Sharon

CC .. love that you have so many

connections --  !!   Only you, our Beloved CC could pull this off and why NOT, you have made such a differece is so many lives with your work as a PA in Ped's.  

still hoping, and praying .. out here in California ...   I guess I should start praying our Saints as well -  WTH is going on with our Boy's!~   grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 

Vicki Sam

• CypressCynthia
    VickiSam said:

CC .. love that you have so many

connections --  !!   Only you, our Beloved CC could pull this off and why NOT, you have made such a differece is so many lives with your work as a PA in Ped's.  

still hoping, and praying .. out here in California ...   I guess I should start praying our Saints as well -  WTH is going on with our Boy's!~   grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 

Vicki Sam

I am not sure about my

I am not sure about my connections...lol.  Int medicine friend said the stains are not completed.  He will call just as soon as they tell him.  So...the stains are in the mail. Wink

• GlowMore
    GlowMore Member Posts: 789 Member

I am not sure about my

I am not sure about my connections...lol.  Int medicine friend said the stains are not completed.  He will call just as soon as they tell him.  So...the stains are in the mail. Wink

MeanWhile....

So meanwhile....what are they doing for you........??  I am hoping that the Pain situation has eased a bit...and know for a fact that you are clear headed or you wouldn't be on the boards....so?   I'm just sending good vibes for comfort and Prayers for Answers soon.....   Hugs, Glo

• New Flower
    GlowMore said:

MeanWhile....

So meanwhile....what are they doing for you........??  I am hoping that the Pain situation has eased a bit...and know for a fact that you are clear headed or you wouldn't be on the boards....so?   I'm just sending good vibes for comfort and Prayers for Answers soon.....   Hugs, Glo

thinking about you

I am little worry.

Sending positive thoughts your way.

Hugs

• RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    HUGS HUGS HUGS and PRAYERS PRAYERS PRAYERS!!!

Oh CC you know I've got your virtual hand tightly in mine! Waiting is the worst I know, I'm here with ya, I love ya and your continue in my prayers!!!

Love,

RE

• gagee
    gagee Member Posts: 332

I am not sure about my

My Prayers and those of many..

All of us are praying for you. Wanting to help in any way to make the wait easier. Hoping you have heard something by now as it is the 8th. You are a strong woman. Know you are in good hands...God's hands.