Options
2»

Comments

• TechMama
    TechMama Member Posts: 28
    Options

Thank you

Eileen,

Thank you for cheering me up. It si so f***ng unfair. It is hard to get back up on the feet to continue fighting. Thank you for your support. GOOD luck with Kadcyla

Hugs

Hugs and karma, so sorry for

Hugs and karma, so sorry for what you are going through.

• New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options

TIME FOR ANOTHER ROMANTIC DINNER

OLGA, read your profile and seen where you found your cancer after having a romantic dinner with a night out with you husband 5 years ago. I am sure that both of you have went out several more times like this afterwards. Both of you need to go out together on a week end for a very romantic time together to celebrate the time that the years you are going to have to spend together after you have these new treatments because they are going to do wonders for you and you will get better with them. I wish both your husband and you the most joyfulness time together in such good mememories that you have had together, you are going to get back on your feet and fight this beast like HELL  !!!!!!!!     (HUGS)  Pixie Dust

I agree

Thanks  Pixie Dust for a great idea - it is time for a romantic dinner! Well we did a very romantic trip to Lowes looking for new plants. We choose a very nice "Socienty garlic"- Tulbaghia violacea, blueish leaves  with small light rosy-purple flowers, arid dry and planted them at our front yard.  

Hugs 

Going to work on Monday

• SIROD
    SIROD Member Posts: 2,194 Member
    Options

well results are disappointing

well  .. results are in, increased activity in some areas, new ones still in bones, which is encouraging. I am processing this new infor and put details later. We are chaning therapy for sure.

Thanks again everyone for riding with me and your positive thoughts and prayers.

Hugs

Sorry To Have Missed The Bus

Olga,

I'M sorry that I missed the bus.  Totally confused with dates.  Well, 3 of us will be together starting new therapies.  

My oncologist is on vacation and he wanted me to do radiation to the shoulder with a fracture, then start chemo.  I saw the radiologist oncologist, nicest Doctor I ever encountered.  He showed me a slice of the ct scan, explaining where the cancer was and showing me the fracture.  However, back in 1999 when I did radiation it was in that same area.  I didn't think it was but the charts says it was.  No radiation.  So now I am waiting for my oncologist to return.  Fracture pain and I think the Xgeva has given me pain in the right bottom part of my leg, the tibia.  I have a hard time to walk.   Rad onco told me that I should have a x-ray, I think that would be a waste of time.

Are you on Xgeva?  Will you be trying Affinitor and a aromatase?  To bad we didn't all go to the same place.  We could sit together.

Lots of hugs, sending your way.

Doris

• New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    SIROD said:

Sorry To Have Missed The Bus

Olga,

I'M sorry that I missed the bus.  Totally confused with dates.  Well, 3 of us will be together starting new therapies.  

My oncologist is on vacation and he wanted me to do radiation to the shoulder with a fracture, then start chemo.  I saw the radiologist oncologist, nicest Doctor I ever encountered.  He showed me a slice of the ct scan, explaining where the cancer was and showing me the fracture.  However, back in 1999 when I did radiation it was in that same area.  I didn't think it was but the charts says it was.  No radiation.  So now I am waiting for my oncologist to return.  Fracture pain and I think the Xgeva has given me pain in the right bottom part of my leg, the tibia.  I have a hard time to walk.   Rad onco told me that I should have a x-ray, I think that would be a waste of time.

Are you on Xgeva?  Will you be trying Affinitor and a aromatase?  To bad we didn't all go to the same place.  We could sit together.

Lots of hugs, sending your way.

Doris

Hi Doris, thank you for reply

Hi Doris,

I am glad that you are doing radiation, it will make you more comfortable and funtional. I am up for X-ray as well as my doctor wants to prevent fracture of my fermur (new progression) So many tests with little satisfaction! I have blood done for a based line before Affinitor, waiting approval and filling prescription, concern of side effects and efficacy of course. Affinitor should arrive on Friday, lets hope for the best.

I am X-geva and it makes bones more painfull. I usually take Tylenol or Tramadol for several days after injection.

Good luck and keep us posted.

I wish we could something better together! Acceptance is very hard process.

Hugs 

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

Hi Doris, thank you for reply

Hi Doris,

I am glad that you are doing radiation, it will make you more comfortable and funtional. I am up for X-ray as well as my doctor wants to prevent fracture of my fermur (new progression) So many tests with little satisfaction! I have blood done for a based line before Affinitor, waiting approval and filling prescription, concern of side effects and efficacy of course. Affinitor should arrive on Friday, lets hope for the best.

I am X-geva and it makes bones more painfull. I usually take Tylenol or Tramadol for several days after injection.

Good luck and keep us posted.

I wish we could something better together! Acceptance is very hard process.

Hugs 

hugs to you our "gentle" Warrior

Olga - my prayers, and well wishes are with you my Dear Sister in PINK ..   those pink boxing gloves are really getting a work out ... darn, damn, shoot.

I hate that you are suffering, and having to endure another round or two of therapy ..  "f" word here

Vicki Sam

• TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options

I agree

Thanks  Pixie Dust for a great idea - it is time for a romantic dinner! Well we did a very romantic trip to Lowes looking for new plants. We choose a very nice "Socienty garlic"- Tulbaghia violacea, blueish leaves  with small light rosy-purple flowers, arid dry and planted them at our front yard.  

Hugs 

Going to work on Monday

"Romantic" trip to Lowes

Дорогая Олга, I don't think a trip to the Lowes garden center was exactly what Pixie Dust had in mind by "romantic"...Wink...but you know how much I think planting new life in your garden is good for your spirit and hope for the future, so am glad to hear that some "Society Garlic" has a new home!

Big hug to you,

Traci