Pancreatic biopsy #3

CypressCynthia
CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member

I had the 3rd and last biopsy (I hope) today.  I don't want to jinx myself, but, so far, this has been the easiest of the 3.  Danny took a photo of me waiting to get the biopsy.  Now, we wait about 4 days.  Send positive thoughts, prayers, whatever you have for this to be benign!

Comments

• Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Sending love and prayers!

CC, you continue to be in my prayers daily.

xoxo,

Jean

• Pixie Dust
    Pixie Dust Member Posts: 424 Member
    Sending Everything I Have Your Way !!!!!!

CC, what a wonderful smile you have on your face for everything that you have gone through lately. I am sending you my love and I am going to be praying for you so much these next 4 days for you and Danny.   Hugs, Pixie Dust

• New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Your smile makes me smile too

Hi Eileen, despite of all gastroentherologists learning practices you are looking great on this new piture.

I know we always hate when people give us compliments about looks, especially when you are going through tough times. As many not very smart people I just do not know what to say. Your smile is infectious and you do look well.

Sending everything I have left from my doctor's visit and shots your way. Hoping for the best

We can do it and get benign biopcy for sure!

hugs 

• camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    sending positive thoughts and prayers
    Hoping this is not a new cancer, that it is not cancer at all. You have been through a lot. It is time for a break in the madness.
    Hugs,
    Carol
  • Puffin2014
    Puffin2014 Member Posts: 531 Member
    Hate the waiting

Hate the waiting, hope you can find pleasant thoughts to focus on this weekend, sending prayers for benign test results.

• cati0314
    cati0314 Member Posts: 203
    Biopsy #3

What a beautiful smile!  You remain in my thoughts and prayers.

Sharon

• GlowMore
    GlowMore Member Posts: 789 Member
    Piled up in This Pink Waiting Room

After all that you have been going thru ...and there you are Grinning the Cheshire Cat Grin.....   That Danny must be something else to get that look out of you.  :)

We are all piled up here in the Pink Waiting Room Together sharing our Thoughts and Prayers for Continued Strength to Face whatever comes..... and knowing that whatever it is You ....being You....and with Danny's Help....will handle it.  

Hugs and Love, Glo           

(from all the way over in Florida)  :)

• SIROD
    SIROD Member Posts: 2,194 Member
    Certainly Will

I will think positive thought and pray that it is benigh.  I hope this ordeal will end soon for you.

Hugs,

Doris

• CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    GlowMore said:

Piled up in This Pink Waiting Room

After all that you have been going thru ...and there you are Grinning the Cheshire Cat Grin.....   That Danny must be something else to get that look out of you.  :)

We are all piled up here in the Pink Waiting Room Together sharing our Thoughts and Prayers for Continued Strength to Face whatever comes..... and knowing that whatever it is You ....being You....and with Danny's Help....will handle it.  

Hugs and Love, Glo           

(from all the way over in Florida)  :)

Ha, ha, ha GlowMore.  Danny

Ha, ha, ha GlowMore.  Danny always tells me I don't have to smile, but I do.  For me, a smile is my way of giving cancer my middle finger. Wink Take that cancer!

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    SIROD said:

Certainly Will

I will think positive thought and pray that it is benigh.  I hope this ordeal will end soon for you.

Hugs,

Doris

CC ... positive thoughts ...

prayers that it is benign ....  So very sorry that your have been hospitalized, and in so much pain.

Vicki Sam

• jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    VickiSam said:

CC ... positive thoughts ...

prayers that it is benign ....  So very sorry that your have been hospitalized, and in so much pain.

Vicki Sam

Keeping you in my prayers and

Keeping you in my prayers and sending gentle hugs - such a beautiful smile - thanks for your courage and showing us all how to be strong!

much love,

Jenny