Happy 50th Birthday, janderson1964

Options
2»

Comments

• Phil64
    Phil64 Member Posts: 838 Member
    Options

You are too nice Sue. I had a

You are too nice Sue. I had a good day yesterday. I mountain biked, weight lifted and rode my motorcycle and ATV for a few hours and still managed to watch some football. My wife made an awesome pot roast for dinner.

Happy Five Oh

Jeff, I'm happy your birthday was good. I hope you are having a great day today as well. And most of all, I hope your year is filled with blessings from above. 

• janderson1964
    janderson1964 Member Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options

but hopefully

your dog didn't do this!

My dog('s) didnt do that but

My dog('s) didnt do that but they would given the opportunity. Very funny pic.

• thxmiker
    thxmiker Member Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options

You are too nice Sue. I had a

You are too nice Sue. I had a good day yesterday. I mountain biked, weight lifted and rode my motorcycle and ATV for a few hours and still managed to watch some football. My wife made an awesome pot roast for dinner.

Happy Birthday Jeff!    I am

Happy Birthday Jeff!    I am glad you had a great birthday.  We all need a special day for ourselves.

Best Always,  mike

• annalexandria
    annalexandria Member Posts: 2,571 Member
    Options

My dog('s) didnt do that but

My dog('s) didnt do that but they would given the opportunity. Very funny pic.

My dog once ate an entire chocolate cake

off the table.  What was really funny was there happened to be a plate of cookies on the table too, and he just took a nibble of one then knocked the whole thing on the floor.  Apparently he really prefers cake!

(could have sworn chocolate was supposed to be very bad for dogs...mine was in an excellent mood the rest of the day)

• janderson1964
    Options

My dog once ate an entire chocolate cake

off the table.  What was really funny was there happened to be a plate of cookies on the table too, and he just took a nibble of one then knocked the whole thing on the floor.  Apparently he really prefers cake!

(could have sworn chocolate was supposed to be very bad for dogs...mine was in an excellent mood the rest of the day)

I was always told chocolate

I was always told chocolate is bad for dogs. I had a dog many years ago that ate a box of chocolates off of the coffe table and he was fine.

• janderson1964
    Options
    PhillieG said:

Jeff

Happy Birthday!

October 25th will be my nine

October 25th will be my nine year anniversery of being diagnosed. I now consider that to be a more important day to celebrate since it means another year of surviving cancer.