SO BLESSED - Onc appt today still with NED -- Hope this isn' tduplicate post stroke short term memo

Susan P
Susan P Member Posts: 103
edited September 2014 in Ovarian Cancer #1

I m s

I saw Onc today as a follow up to CT & PET last week

Dx stage 3C 4” &  tumor on left Ovary Ca125 was 4,000 May 2013tx started May 2013 to shrink tumors  enough for debulking  after 2 rounds of chemo shrinkage was finally good enough for debulking in Oct  luckily I had uterus out yrs earlier. Of course chemo post debulking – last chemo was Apr 2014  ca# 16 – then CT & PET was in May this year at that visit they found NED – but  saw a couple of spots they wanted to watch – couldn’t say they were or were not cancer  - so wanted to follow

TODAY – I’m blessed that NED is still with me – those spots did not change – no fluid anywhere – nothing lit up on the PET only slight disappointment was CA 34still< 35 but up from last time in April – not upsetting as I know small changes don’t mean anything. I have my 3 month apt for Dec 4

THANKS SO MUCH TO ALL OF YOU WHO HELPED ME THROUTH THE YEAR FROM H#ll.It seems like a dream & I’m almost afraid of jinxing it

** update on inhibitor trial I was hoping to be in** They finished the extra CA 125 tests portion of it prior to receiving my paperwork – oh darn it

Susan P from Alberta Canada & WY & TX

Comments

• wholfmeister
    wholfmeister Member Posts: 315
    Awesome!

Now get out there and totally enjoy life this fall!

• Jue
    Jue Member Posts: 80
    Hi Susan

So happy for you , may ned be with you forever , you have been so positive and helpful since I joined Thankyou and enjoy yourself .jue x

• Alexandra
    Alexandra Member Posts: 1,308
    Congratulations Susan P!

I wish you a long-long slow dance with NED

• lovesanimals
    lovesanimals Member Posts: 1,366 Member
    Alexandra said:

Congratulations Susan P!

I wish you a long-long slow dance with NED

Yahoo, Susan!

May you dance with NED forever!

Kelly

• Abbycat2
    Abbycat2 Member Posts: 644 Member

Yahoo, Susan!

May you dance with NED forever!

Kelly

Good news , Susan P

Hi , Susan,

I have read many of your post and I am glad to hear that you are doing so well! 

Way to go,

Cathy

• Kaleena
    Kaleena Member Posts: 2,088 Member
    Great News, Blues!

Great news Susan!

May you continue to dance with NED!!!

• ovarian_support
    ovarian_support Member Posts: 44
    Great News!

I'm so happy for you!