Happy Day

Just saying, it's the weekend and it's Sunday. Some people are at home having nice little family days, some will be going to church, or for a walk, and some (like me) are at work (I've snuck off to the back office on the work computer HA)...

In America it's very early in the morning, but it's 08:45 here :)

Just wanted to say, whatever you are doing, have a happy day, as restful and healthy as possible. Look up at the sky, look at the faces of the people you love. Take a deep breath and just soak it all in.

Big hugs to everybody x x x x Estelle x x x x

Comments

• wmc
    wmc Member Posts: 1,804
    Thank you....

Thanks for the warm thoughts and wishes. May you have a wonderful day as well.   :)

• debbiejeanne
    debbiejeanne Member Posts: 3,102 Member
    Estelle, your attitude is

Estelle, your attitude is amazing and contagious.  thank you so much for your positive posts.  I love them.

have a wonderful day!!

dj

• CivilMatt
    CivilMatt Member Posts: 4,722 Member
    happy hugs

Estelle,

It is 12:45 pm here and I am overdue for lunch.

Big hugs to you and all the H&N members, where ever you are!

Matt

• JC F
    JC F Member Posts: 74
    CivilMatt said:

happy hugs

Estelle,

It is 12:45 pm here and I am overdue for lunch.

Big hugs to you and all the H&N members, where ever you are!

Matt

A rock...

It's inspiring how much you go through and still keep the faith and uphold a go-forward attitude...I know very well you have dark days, as do we all, but I am happy that you still take the time to post affirming comments such as this...I hope it was a good day for you.

• donfoo
    donfoo Member Posts: 1,771 Member
    happy day to u2

It is high noon here and I bet a happier day than for you folks. Monday is a USA national holiday. LOL

• TracyLynn72
    TracyLynn72 Member Posts: 839
    happy day!

Thank you and I hope you have a GREAT day, too!  It's just about my nap time! :)

• jim and i
    jim and i Member Posts: 1,788 Member
    Thanks for the cheerful

Thanks for the cheerful message.

Debbie

• Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Not all play

I too was stuck at home having to work so it was not all fun and play. But I did have a lot of extra time to relax and that was greatly needed.

Tim Hondo

• Hondo said:

Not all play

I too was stuck at home having to work so it was not all fun and play. But I did have a lot of extra time to relax and that was greatly needed.

Tim Hondo

I love having a nice at home.

I love having a nice at home. Just cuddled up in the 'batcave' as I call it - for no particular reason Tongue Out