Inspire

KTeacher
KTeacher Member Posts: 1,103

My great niece was an intern for St. Jude Hospital this summer.  Her sorority does fundraising for the hospital.  She ends her messages with:  For the children.  I was thinking of ending mine with:  For the survivors.  This was on the wall at the doctor's office today and I felt it was more of an inspiration.

You are Stronger

than you seem.

Braver than you

believe, and

Smarter than you

think you are.

Comments

• Ladylacy
    Ladylacy Member Posts: 773 Member
    Inspire

Thanks for posting this, it is very true for all cancer patients and their caregivers too.

Sharon

• debbiejeanne
    debbiejeanne Member Posts: 3,102 Member
    that's wonderful, thanks  for

that's wonderful, thanks  for sharing.

dj

• wmc
    wmc Member Posts: 1,804
    Thanks...........

Thank you for posting and sharing those beautiful words. I beleave they are so true.

Bill