Options
2»

Comments

• CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options

Bear hugs and pixie dust

Hi CC,

I hope your tests give you the news you are wanting and if not than news you can triumph over. You have influenced so many in this forum and I am so grateful for that.  I have recently been diagnosed with stage 3A and it's scary, but what gets me through the fear is the women like you who are strong and brave, and most importantly not afraid to be transparent when your nervous.  That is what I feel is most important. Be real with your feelings so they can be correctly worked through.  I'm going for my first cat scans and  bone testing now since having my bi-lat mastectomy  in Aug and I'm scared to death they will find something further.  This is my first time doing so. I can't believe you've done so many PET's. That's amazing !

Best of energy to you,

Bonbon

Bonbon, I was Stage 3A too -

Bonbon, I was Stage 3A too - 27 years ago!!!!   I know I am still fighting, but I did have a lovely 18 year remission in there.  Never, never give up!  You just never know what your tumor will do and neither do the docs. Wink

• Pixie Dust
    Pixie Dust Member Posts: 424 Member
    Options

Bonbon, I was Stage 3A too -

Bonbon, I was Stage 3A too - 27 years ago!!!!   I know I am still fighting, but I did have a lovely 18 year remission in there.  Never, never give up!  You just never know what your tumor will do and neither do the docs. Wink

Keep on Fighting

Cynthia, do not know you that well personally but I have always read your post and replys and they are always uplifting and encouranging. I am not feeling well myself, had surgery on my chest Monday and have staples and stitches from back side from under arm across chest to other backside to the other under arm. I cannot hardly type because I cannot move my arms to type but I seen this and had to try to type this for you.  Hope all of your test turns out ok and you are soon on your journey back home to what you do best and that is making others feel better. GOD BE WITH YOU !!!!     ((((((HUGS)))))) Pixie Dust

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

Keep on Fighting

Cynthia, do not know you that well personally but I have always read your post and replys and they are always uplifting and encouranging. I am not feeling well myself, had surgery on my chest Monday and have staples and stitches from back side from under arm across chest to other backside to the other under arm. I cannot hardly type because I cannot move my arms to type but I seen this and had to try to type this for you.  Hope all of your test turns out ok and you are soon on your journey back home to what you do best and that is making others feel better. GOD BE WITH YOU !!!!     ((((((HUGS)))))) Pixie Dust

CC .. You are a true WARRIOR

I can't even imagine - I am so sorry - Keeping you close to my heart in prayers and HOPE. 

I will be with you today (Tuesday), and tomorrow...  I will be the Sister in PINK next to you holding your hand, as I read you all the College, and

professional football stat's!

Gentle hugs,

Vicki Sam

• WildernessGirl
    WildernessGirl Member Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

CC .. You are a true WARRIOR

I can't even imagine - I am so sorry - Keeping you close to my heart in prayers and HOPE. 

I will be with you today (Tuesday), and tomorrow...  I will be the Sister in PINK next to you holding your hand, as I read you all the College, and

professional football stat's!

Gentle hugs,

Vicki Sam

Prayers are with you!

Prayers are with you CC!  You are such an inspiration and a fighter.  Please let us know how you are doing.