Denise

Comments

• desertgirl947
    desertgirl947 Member Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary!!
    I have

Happy Anniversary!!

I have now been on tamoxifen two years.  My onc's plan is now a ten-year plan, and so midway my drug will be changed.  When I first started, I was on a five-year plan with a change to come mid-point.  I forget what drug he will switch me to.

Milestones are something I keep tabs on as well.  My next one is when I switch from three-month checks to six-month checks.  I should know that September 8.

• disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options

Happy Anniversary!!
    I have

Happy Anniversary!!

I have now been on tamoxifen two years.  My onc's plan is now a ten-year plan, and so midway my drug will be changed.  When I first started, I was on a five-year plan with a change to come mid-point.  I forget what drug he will switch me to.

Milestones are something I keep tabs on as well.  My next one is when I switch from three-month checks to six-month checks.  I should know that September 8.

yes each milestone

yes each milestone great...3mths to 6mths then to a FULL year...whoot whoot...all in due time

Denise

• helen e
    helen e Member Posts: 223
    Options
    5 months for me!

I should take my last one in January!! If I'd have known that it would cause me this much memory loss as well as all of the other problems I have had I would have never gone on the nasty stuff!!

Congratulations on your final pill! May you never have to ever take anything remotely chemo like again!!