Will-Cope-Later, How Are You Doing?

Pixie Dust
Pixie Dust Member Posts: 424 Member
edited August 2014 in Breast Cancer #1

Will- Cope-Later, just concerned about how you are doing. I know you ask about CSN giving your phone number out but you did not mention anything about your DX. If you need help other that checking to see if CSN gives your phone number out we are here for you for support, encouragement and laughter. You can also get help on chat room. Please let us know how you are doing.   Pixie Dust

Comments

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    ABSOLUTELY, NOT.

Our personal privacy, is first and foremost.   I have been here on this site for 4 years now.  I am speaking from personal experience.

Vicki Sam

• Pixie Dust
    Pixie Dust Member Posts: 424 Member
    VickiSam said:

ABSOLUTELY, NOT.

Our personal privacy, is first and foremost.   I have been here on this site for 4 years now.  I am speaking from personal experience.

Vicki Sam

I knew CSN would do no such thing

Hello Vicki Sam, I knew CSN would not do such a thing but I was worried and concerned about Cope-With-Later because this person posted and said they felt desperate. Have not heard nothing since then and was just worried about this  person and thought someone here could give some advice or help this person in any way , Hope all is going well with you.  Pixie Dust