RO !! I know how you are feeling!!!

So sorry Ro, I know you knew Jan for a long time and it must  be difficult for you.  But think of her as being in a deep sleep.  No more pain, no hospital trips, no tears no more worring and waiting for results thinking what chemo next.  She is resting.  

Comments

• Judemo
    Judemo Member Posts: 167 Member
    I'm sorry for your loss Ro

Ro, so sorry to hear about the loss of Jan.  Please hang in there and know we are thinking of you.  

• It happened to Me
    It happened to Me Member Posts: 206 Member
    Judemo said:

I'm sorry for your loss Ro

Ro, so sorry to hear about the loss of Jan.  Please hang in there and know we are thinking of you.  

My Heart hurts for you.

Ro - my heart is aching for you as well.  Know you are also in my prayers in this difficult time.

• Ro10
    Ro10 Member Posts: 1,561 Member

My Heart hurts for you.

Ro - my heart is aching for you as well.  Know you are also in my prayers in this difficult time.

Thanks for your kind words

I know Jan is at peace and has no more suffering.  I thank all of you for you caring about me.  I appreciate the prayers.  As someone said this is a very kind, supportive and compassionate group.  How lucky we are to have met to help each other through difficult times, and to celebrate the good news when we hear that.  I keep all of our " sisters" in my daily prayers.

Today we watched "God is not Dead".  I would highly recommend it.  One of the statements made was " sometimes God says No when we ask for something.". We also watched "Heaven  is Real".  That was very good, too.  I do believe that heaven is real, and I am sure Jan is in heaven.  I am happy Jan is at peace.