Richters lymphoma

My husband was diagnosed with CLL 4 years ago. In march it transformed into Richters Lymphoma which is very aggressive. He just finished 6 cycles of RChop and had a pet scan earlier this week. 

I am trying to connect with others who have this disease as it is rare. 

Thank you 

Comments

• Rocquie
    Rocquie Member Posts: 868 Member
    Transformation

PMW, I do not have Richter's Syndrome, but I was diagnosed as having a transformed Lymphoma. Therefore, I have done quite a bit of research on the subject. There is a very excellent blog called, Dr. Sharman's CLL and Lymphoma Blog, and I am giving you the link address for an article/discussion of Richter's. 

I had R-CHOP 8 times and have been in remission for a year and a half. I am on Rituxan maintenance which your husband may or may not have. Your husband's lymphoma, though rare and agressive, may be curable. There is much cause for hope! 

Best wishes and welcome to the group,

Rocquie

Richter's Syndrome

• Pmw
    Pmw Member Posts: 2
    Rocquie said:

Transformation

PMW, I do not have Richter's Syndrome, but I was diagnosed as having a transformed Lymphoma. Therefore, I have done quite a bit of research on the subject. There is a very excellent blog called, Dr. Sharman's CLL and Lymphoma Blog, and I am giving you the link address for an article/discussion of Richter's. 

I had R-CHOP 8 times and have been in remission for a year and a half. I am on Rituxan maintenance which your husband may or may not have. Your husband's lymphoma, though rare and agressive, may be curable. There is much cause for hope! 

Best wishes and welcome to the group,

Rocquie

Richter's Syndrome

Thank you

Dear Rocquie,  thank you for the information. Thanks for the encouragement.