Hello Everyone, its been awhile

Options
dorookie
dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member

Hi All,

Its been awhile i do pop in every now and again and lurk.  I just passed my 5 year mark with no return of the monster.  I wear a number five around my neck everyday, i am so thankful and so blessed to still be here.

I have met so many wonderful people on this board, you cant find any better anywhere else. I just want all to know that you are all in my prayers always, the old timers, the ones we have lost and the newbies.

So just stopping by to say hello and let the old timers know i am still around :)

Has anyone seen or heard from Craig (Sundanceh) lately?  I searched the board and the last post i could find were from April.  Sure would like to find out how he is doing.

God Bless

Beth

Comments

• Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    Options
    So glad to see you!

So glad to see you and know that all is well with you.  Congrats on the 5 years!

Craig is having a hard time right now.  He has been having pain issues and had a couple of procedures for pain blocks.  He is also looking into some trials and "off the book" treatments which he feels might help.  The pain is what has kept him from posting here much.

Wishing you many more 5 years to celebrate!

Hugs,

Marie who loves kitties

• annalexandria
    annalexandria Member Posts: 2,571 Member
    Options
    Congrats on 5 years!

That's a huge milestone in this journey.  May you have many, many more!

• traci43
    traci43 Member Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

5 yrs is a milestone for sure!  Hope you stay cancer-free!

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    Options
    5 wonderful years

What a blessing. 

I so much appreciate your posting here, because it lifts the spirit to hear from our long term survivors. 

May you have five, five and five five more years (thats at least 35). 

• Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Options
    Hi Beth

Hi Beth,

I love seeing that pic of you with your little sweetie pop up here on the board.  So glad to hear about the 5 year mark!  Celebrate my friend!

Aloha,

Kathleen

• janderson1964
    janderson1964 Member Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Its great to hear from you

Its great to hear from you and that you are doing well.

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    Options
    P.S.

I have just read your profile page and now I'm even more impressed and motivated.  Thank you so much, again, for posting. 

• Yolllmbs
    Yolllmbs Member Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Great news

You have fought quite a battle. Very inspiring. I wish you many many many more years of NED

• TheLadySkye
    TheLadySkye Member Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Thank you for coming to share

Thank you for coming to share the good news!  *happy dances with you*

• Cathleen Mary
    Cathleen Mary Member Posts: 827 Member
    Options

Thank you for coming to share

Thank you for coming to share the good news!  *happy dances with you*

Happy 5 Years, Beth!  So glad

Happy 5 Years, Beth!  So glad to hear from you.  I had hoped your absence was simply doing well and moving on. I share 5 yrs...I was diagnosed 5 yrs ago yesterday.  Keep lurking and please continue to let us know how you are doing.

CM

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Options
    Hi there stranger

Wow what a nice surprise to see you visit the board and ty for the response on my post.  I'm so happy to hear that you have been clear for 5 years and what a wonderful reminder to wear a #5 around your neck.  I'm sure if someone asks you what it means you are only too proud to tell them why.  Think of you often and glad that you pop in once in a while to let us know how you are doing.  Hope your future holds lots of joy and many many blessings Smile

Kim