Private Message Spam

Hello everyone,

Some of you know that we have had previous problems with a particularly tenacious scammer named sarah, and unfortunately she has struck again. While we have security measures in place, we can't prevent all spam. We are currently working on measures to try and block this kind of private message spamming. If you received a message from sarah989888 prompting you for money, please do not respond, or share any of your information. This user has been blocked.

Going forward, please continue to report any email spammers or questionable behaviors to us. We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for alerting us!

Rowan

CSN Support Team

Comments

• dkdrew
    dkdrew Member Posts: 15
    Thank you for the warning.

Thank you for the warning. She sent me a message this morning and I deleted it.

• Henna
    Henna Member Posts: 20
    dkdrew said:

Thank you for the warning.

Thank you for the warning. She sent me a message this morning and I deleted it.

She propably changes her name next time

This Sarah is really dangerous. She pretends to be a true idealist, a little naive but fair. There has been some quite a smart author who has created that  "Sarah". She sends very nice pictures of her "late husband and daughter", to make herself more believable. She tells that she is very ill and her last will is to establish a fund for charity purposes and she needs somebody to discuss with her lawyer because she is not able to talk on phone. I received a couple of mails and called the lawyer. But then began the whole case to suck, I guessed that the next step would be that they could want to have money.  I found by google a letter that was quite identical to hers, it was on a site where were warnings for “Nigerian letters”.