HELP I am surrounded by abbreviations!

b1
b1 Member Posts: 17
edited July 2014 in Kidney Cancer #1

 

A little poem... if it makes sense welcome to the club... not that anyone wants to join!

 

Got RCC told by an ONC at U&E

Spent some time in ER with a MD

Had a MRI and a CT. No PET for me today.

(Thats OK, my dog might of got jealous!)

 

Had a RN not a PRN 

Told its TNM is T3B N0M0 CC RCC thats in the IVC

(Try saying that fast 3 times)

 

Heard about MDA and the KCA, CSN and IL2. VHL, MDX and ahem MMJ

(dont even get me started on all the blood reports!)

 

What im actually hoping for is NED. I guess its just a case of wait and see.

 

So when you read this I hope you LOL and just remember your part of a very select club thats full of people who are here to HELP.

 

XOX. B1.

 

 P.S happy holiday to my friends in the USA

 

Comments

  • GSRon
    GSRon Member Posts: 1,303 Member
    Amazing..!  Thanks for the

    Amazing..!  Thanks for the smile today..

    Ron Smile

  • APny
    APny Member Posts: 1,995 Member
    GSRon said:

    Amazing..!  Thanks for the

    Amazing..!  Thanks for the smile today..

    Ron Smile

    I did LOL. Thanks, I needed

    I did LOL. Thanks, I needed that Laughing

  • aamdsi
    aamdsi Member Posts: 284
    OMG!

    Lmao. 8-)

     

    thx 4 Laughing

     

    LASS

  • Jojo61
    Jojo61 Member Posts: 1,309 Member
    aamdsi said:

    OMG!

    Lmao. 8-)

     

    thx 4 Laughing

     

    LASS

    Thanks for the LOL!
     

    Thanks for the LOL!

     

  • donna_lee
    donna_lee Member Posts: 1,041 Member
    Jojo61 said:

    Thanks for the LOL!
     

    Thanks for the LOL!

     

    It can be overwhelming

    Could you imagine going back to pre-school or kindergarten (or evn 1st grade in Iceman's era) and having to learn even the names and sounds of the letters....let alone the acronyms they stand for.  That was when Cancer was not even said aloud.  We've come a long way.

    Donna

  • cheatinlil
    cheatinlil Member Posts: 197
    donna_lee said:

    It can be overwhelming

    Could you imagine going back to pre-school or kindergarten (or evn 1st grade in Iceman's era) and having to learn even the names and sounds of the letters....let alone the acronyms they stand for.  That was when Cancer was not even said aloud.  We've come a long way.

    Donna

    THIS DID MAKE ME LOL!
    Thanks

    THIS DID MAKE ME LOL!

    Thanks for sharing

  • GSRon
    GSRon Member Posts: 1,303 Member

    THIS DID MAKE ME LOL!
    Thanks

    THIS DID MAKE ME LOL!

    Thanks for sharing

    Weird Al

    Speaking of abbreviations and grammar mistakes... some of you may remember Weird Al.. well here is a little video to make us all smile.. I hope..

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc

     

    Ron

  • foxhd
    foxhd Member Posts: 3,181 Member
    GSRon said:

    Weird Al

    Speaking of abbreviations and grammar mistakes... some of you may remember Weird Al.. well here is a little video to make us all smile.. I hope..

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc

     

    Ron

    WTF?

    WTF?