5 year aniversary

Options
z
z Member Posts: 1,414 Member

Hello, Just wanted to say I celebrated my 5 year aniversary of the completion of my anal cancer tx on 6-30.  I like to share this because I know I wanted to see long term survivors as it always gave me hope. Lori Cool

Comments

• mp327
    mp327 Member Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

Woohoo!  I am SO, SO happy for you!  It's a great milestone to reach and worthy of a big celebration!  My friend, I feel like I've known you for awhile now and may we both be around for many more years to keep our friendship going!  We have definitely seen some ups and downs.  Thank you for being such a great support to me and others.  You have definitely helped us all stay calm and hang on when things get bumpy!  I am very happy for you and I hope you'll celebrate in a big way--this is a big one!  Here's wishing you many, many more happy anniversaries!

Hugs--

Martha

• mxperry220
    mxperry220 Member Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I passed my five year anniversary in January.

Mike

• TraceyUSA
    TraceyUSA Member Posts: 316
    Options
    AWESOME!

Congratulations Lori!  It is always encouraging to know long term survivors.  I am so HAPPY for you!  (March 14 was 1 year for me.)  Wishing you continued health and wellness!  -  Tracey

• jcruz
    jcruz Member Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    happy news

Congratulations!  Thanks for telling us.  It's great to hear people's updates.

Janet

• sandysp
    sandysp Member Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    jcruz said:

happy news

Congratulations!  Thanks for telling us.  It's great to hear people's updates.

Janet

Yeahhhhhhh!

Thanks for letting us celebrate this important date with you.

Sincerely,

Sandy

• RoseC
    RoseC Member Posts: 559
    Options
    Congratulations Lori!!!

Congratulations Lori!!!

• knolltop
    knolltop Member Posts: 56
    Options
    Lori

Congratulations on your 5th year anniversary.    Wishing you many, many more anniversaries to celebrate.

Blessings, tory

• MKW213
    MKW213 Member Posts: 29
    Options
    Yay!

Congratulations. Celebrate!

• judyv3
    judyv3 Member Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Z

5 Years!  What an inspiration!  Congratulations!

• qv62
    qv62 Member Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Z

Congratulations on your wonderful news and milestone anniversary. Wishing you continued good health and good reports !!!!!

• mxperry220
    mxperry220 Member Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May you have many more years NED.

Mike