Options
2»

Comments

• cureitall66
    cureitall66 Member Posts: 913
    Options
    Good vibes....

P-

I'm sending good vibes.  Prayers will be added too that the ears are just a mild side effect.

Hang in there....we're keeping you tucked in our pockets.

~C

• phrannie51
    phrannie51 Member Posts: 4,716
    Options
    Well, at least tomorrow

morning I won't be waking up to look forward to the scan.....and I won't be hearing anything either, I don't imagine.....ear is tingling like mad tonight.....wish periphical neuropathy included ears......I wouldn't be so nervous.

p

• Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options

Well, at least tomorrow

morning I won't be waking up to look forward to the scan.....and I won't be hearing anything either, I don't imagine.....ear is tingling like mad tonight.....wish periphical neuropathy included ears......I wouldn't be so nervous.

p

Hi P

If you don’t hear anything by today start calling them, sometime they have so much going on getting ready for the long week-end they don’t think about you waiting to hear about your results of the scan. I always ask for a copy of the scan report and take it home with me to view on my computer. This way I am up to day on it for when the doctor called me about it.

PS: Don’t worry about the ear I have the same problem for years now, you never get use to it but it will bother you less and less as time goes on.

Keeping you in my prayers

Tim

• Sara1234
    Sara1234 Member Posts: 121
    Options

Well, at least tomorrow

p

Tingling

Sometimes that is common with people who have lost there hearing or have meniers or due to rad........You will find some days are worse then others.........go to meniers.org try not to worry..........hang in thereKiss

• boardwalkgirl
    boardwalkgirl Member Posts: 269
    Options
    SAYING PRAYERS

Phrannie, I will be praying for you ! I know it is going to be clear, I will keep you in my pocket for now and wait to do the happy dance when we get the all clear. I know how hard that waiting is. I would call on Thursday if you don't hear anything. I am not a patient person.. Lol

• tkred5
    tkred5 Member Posts: 16
    Options

Well, at least tomorrow

p

Thoughts and prayers from the Bayou State
    Miss Phrannie,
    Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and sending the Force your way. I kissed my lucky Yoda a couple of extra times for you too. May the Force be with you.

tkred5
  • patricke
    patricke Member Posts: 570
    Options
    HOPING FOR THE BEST

I'm hoping for the best NED news for you, so I'm sending you all I got in all things positive to you.  I know that you are very anxious as you wait for the report.  You might want to try an experiment with giving yourself an appointment, at a specific time, to fret and be anxious for a half hour or hour a day.  When you feel anxious before or after, remind yourself that you have an appointment for that, and re-focus your attention on other activities; who knows...........*  Here's wishing the best holiday weekend possible.

PATRICK