Options
2»

Comments

• mp327
    mp327 Member Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    z810840b said:

Yay

Dear martha--- i am so happy.. Of course i knew you were fine. Our six year anniversary is coming up... Dont forget!

alyse

Yes, 6 years is coming up for both of us!  We will be celebrating for sure!  Hugs!

• Chris Ptown
    Chris Ptown Member Posts: 116
    Options
    Martha!!!

Martha I have not logged into this message board for a long time.  Last week I was checking out the posts, without logging in, and read about your incident and how you were having a PET.  I can't lie to you and say I wasn't worried about you because I was.  The unknown is always so scary as you and others have told me in the past.  Today I come on and I see that you are OK!!!!  I have never met you and I welled up in tears!  You were one of many that helped me all through my treatments and after too.  You all had such lovely things to say to me when my mum passed away.  My mum was diagnosed with lung cancer in August of 2011 and one month later I get diagnosed with anal cancer.  A mother and son diagnosed with cancer one month apart is insane!  I can't thank you and many others enough for your support so just wanted to come on today and tell you how happy I am for you!  Sending you love from Cape Cod!  XO  Chris

• lp1964
    lp1964 Member Posts: 1,239 Member
    Options
    Dear Martha,

I wish you many many healthy and happy years!

Laz

• mp327
    Options

Martha!!!

Martha I have not logged into this message board for a long time.  Last week I was checking out the posts, without logging in, and read about your incident and how you were having a PET.  I can't lie to you and say I wasn't worried about you because I was.  The unknown is always so scary as you and others have told me in the past.  Today I come on and I see that you are OK!!!!  I have never met you and I welled up in tears!  You were one of many that helped me all through my treatments and after too.  You all had such lovely things to say to me when my mum passed away.  My mum was diagnosed with lung cancer in August of 2011 and one month later I get diagnosed with anal cancer.  A mother and son diagnosed with cancer one month apart is insane!  I can't thank you and many others enough for your support so just wanted to come on today and tell you how happy I am for you!  Sending you love from Cape Cod!  XO  Chris

Hi Chris!

You are so very kind and I thank you for responding to my post.  I am doing fine now--still have to get re-scanned in 3 months just to keep an eye on things, but I am doing well.  I hope everything is going well for you too!  I so remember when you were going through treatment and everything you were dealing with at the time, especially losing your mom.  Please do not worry about me--I am like a Timex--I take a licking and keep on ticking!  :)  Take good care of yourself and don't stay away from here for so long next time!  Hugs!

Martha

• mp327
    Options
    lp1964 said:

Dear Martha,

I wish you many many healthy and happy years!

Laz

Laz

Thank you so very much!  I plan on being around for a long, long time.  I hope you continue to heal and recover.  I think of you often and hope that all is well with you and Mrs. Laz.  Take good care!

Martha

• sephie
    sephie Member Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    the greatest news

congrats congrats congrats!!!!!!   that is all i can say......  such wonderful news!!!!!  sephie

• mp327
    Options
    sephie said:

the greatest news

congrats congrats congrats!!!!!!   that is all i can say......  such wonderful news!!!!!  sephie

sephie

Thank you so much.  I will be having another scan in 3 months for monitoring and I hope all of this has disappeared by then!

• cap630
    cap630 Member Posts: 151
    Options
    Yeah!

So very glad to hear the results.  Bless you

• mp327
    Options
    cap630 said:

Yeah!

So very glad to hear the results.  Bless you

cap630

Thank you!  How are you?  I hope all is well!