Best wishes Martha

Krissy59
Krissy59 Member Posts: 33

Martha,

I just wanted to let you know that you are and have been in my thoughts and prayers. I'm praying for great results from your scan! I hope that knowing that others are praying for you will help to calm your fears and anxieties.

Sincerely,

Krissy

Comments

• mp327
    mp327 Member Posts: 4,440 Member
    Thank you!

Thank you so very much, Krissy!  Words cannot express how much I appreciate all of the good wishes and prayers I've received from you and everyone else.  However, this turns out, I will deal with it, especially with all of you in my corner!  Thank you again! 

• knolltop
    knolltop Member Posts: 56
    mp327 said:

Thank you!

Thank you so very much, Krissy!  Words cannot express how much I appreciate all of the good wishes and prayers I've received from you and everyone else.  However, this turns out, I will deal with it, especially with all of you in my corner!  Thank you again! 

Martha

You are such a giving person to all of us on the different forums.    A big thank you for all that you do.    So please know with confidence Martha, you have many prayers and best wishes headed your way, especially today.   

Blessings,

tory 

• mp327
    mp327 Member Posts: 4,440 Member
    knolltop said:

Martha

You are such a giving person to all of us on the different forums.    A big thank you for all that you do.    So please know with confidence Martha, you have many prayers and best wishes headed your way, especially today.   

Blessings,

tory 

tory

Thank you so very much!  I went for the scan this afternoon, but no results yet.  Dr. Mac is going to get a copy of the report for me tomorrow, I hope!  I will post results as soon as I have them.  I really appreciate your thoughts and prayers!