Options
2»

Comments

• Hearty Pioneer
    Hearty Pioneer Member Posts: 158
    Options
    Alexandra said:

Thank you all for the kind words and wishes

Got CT results today: 2 months into taking the trial drug there was some improvement, one of 2 pesky peritoneal nodes disappeared, second one decreased in size to 7 mm, no more ascites, everything else is normal. CA125 = 33 (from 800). Staying on the trial till the bitter end.

Life is good. Smile

Yes, life is good

Congratulations on your hood news!

• GSRon
    GSRon Member Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options

Yes, life is good

Congratulations on your hood news!

Oh yea...  Go Alex Go..!!

Oh yea...  Go Alex Go..!!  Great news, you deserve it..!  Tell us how you will celebrate... wait check that... we don't want to know.. just tell us you had fun..! Cool

Ron

• Rosamond M
    Rosamond M Member Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    GSRon said:

Oh yea...  Go Alex Go..!!

Oh yea...  Go Alex Go..!!  Great news, you deserve it..!  Tell us how you will celebrate... wait check that... we don't want to know.. just tell us you had fun..! Cool

Ron

Alexandra.

It truly was so great to hear

Such great news from you,my dear!

• poopergirl14052
    poopergirl14052 Member Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options

Alexandra.

It truly was so great to hear

Such great news from you,my dear!

Wow

you have been through a lot! Glad to hear your trial is working and your numbers are down. Keep up the good work...kick butt....stay strong...Val 

• foxhd
    foxhd Member Posts: 3,181 Member
    Options

Wow

you have been through a lot! Glad to hear your trial is working and your numbers are down. Keep up the good work...kick butt....stay strong...Val 

Love ya

Keep doing well Alex. Love you. Fox.

• ovarian_support
    ovarian_support Member Posts: 44
    Options
    Great News!

Thats great news I am so happy for you!

• Cafewoman53
    Cafewoman53 Member Posts: 735 Member
    Options

Great News!

Thats great news I am so happy for you!

Very Good news !

This is wonderful news . Im sorry could you tell me what trial you are on? My doctor has never mentioned a trial for me, hopefully because she feels confident in her own treatment.

Colleen

• 2timothy1 7
    2timothy1 7 Member Posts: 345
    Options
    Alexandra said:

Got CT results today: 2 months into taking the trial drug there was some improvement, one of 2 pesky peritoneal nodes disappeared, second one decreased in size to 7 mm, no more ascites, everything else is normal. CA125 = 33 (from 800). Staying on the trial till the bitter end.

Life is good. Smile

Wonderful!

Amazing how those pills work!

• Glad to be done
    Glad to be done Member Posts: 569
    Options

Very Good news !

This is wonderful news . Im sorry could you tell me what trial you are on? My doctor has never mentioned a trial for me, hopefully because she feels confident in her own treatment.

Colleen

This is the best news

This is the best news ever.....

• Mwee
    Mwee Member Posts: 1,338
    Options
    Alexandra said:

Life is good. Smile

This is such great news!

and 33 is such a great number! Life IS good.... Can't wait for this trial drug to be available.     (((((hugs))))).   MariaMaria